Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by P@t View Post
Using 0.1.3 I wanted to test a switch of Gpodder from Ovi to OpenRepos. So I click enable repositories (thp) and re-install.
It did remove Gpodder but now, I can only see 'fetch repository info' but not install. So I do not have the app anymore but cannot install it (from openrepos) ;-)
Thomas uploaded package before package naming check was implemented. His package called "gpodder_3.5.1_harmattan.deb" instead of "gpodder_3.5.1_all.deb" so it missed the repository
Refetch repository info once more. Now it should be fine.

Last edited by Custodian; 2013-10-25 at 08:16.

The Following User Says Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
my warehouse cant load the apps image (icon), reset setting and clear cashe nil help

The Following User Says Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
my warehouse cant load the apps image (icon), reset setting and clear cashe nil help
Fixed at 0.1.3.

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 168 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Tried to install fortunes and fortunes-mod, but only got error: "Package 'xxxx' is not user package"

The Following User Says Thank You to jpel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jpel View Post
Tried to install fortunes and fortunes-mod, but only got error: "Package 'xxxx' is not user package"
Currently, you cannot install packages which does not belong to "User" section. Those packages likely would not provide any desktop file, so you will be unable to run it without terminal access.
There is no resolution yet. If you know what you are doing - you can apt-get them

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 168 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Custodian View Post
Currently, you cannot install packages which does not belong to "User" section. Those packages likely would not provide any desktop file, so you will be unable to run it without terminal access.
There is no resolution yet. If you know what you are doing - you can apt-get them
Thanks, installation worked like a charm from terminal with apt-get.

Now, let's get those fortunes rolling on the LPS...

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
I have update settings set to Alpha. For the last three updates I have been unable to see what applications I have downloaded using Warehouse, or to fetch any repo information. Which means, I cannot enable, disable, or download from any repos. I get "Waiting..." message indefinitely (like 10+ minutes, not the normal one or two).
I assumed it was just being worked out, since they were just Alpha builds, but now I see others not having issue with 0.1.3, so I thought I'd report.

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 61 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Italy
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
I have update settings set to Alpha. For the last three updates I have been unable to see what applications I have downloaded using Warehouse, or to fetch any repo information. Which means, I cannot enable, disable, or download from any repos. I get "Waiting..." message indefinitely (like 10+ minutes, not the normal one or two).
I assumed it was just being worked out, since they were just Alpha builds, but now I see others not having issue with 0.1.3, so I thought I'd report.
i've got the same problem

The Following User Says Thank You to ThisIsZedd For This Useful Post:
If you have problems after updateing to 0.1.3 version, uninstall it completely and reinstall again.
Warehouse security attributes have been changed.
Reinstalling should resolve 99% of issues

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by Custodian View Post
If you have problems after updateing to 0.1.3 version, uninstall it completely and reinstall again.
Warehouse security attriRbutes have been changed.
Reinstalling should resolve 99% of issues
Unfortunately, the problem persists even after reinstall.

Tags
app store, application, awesomeness, client, harmattan, immortalmeego, repository, sailfish os