I was wondering if anyone knows of any linux based drug reference guide (like 'Epocrates' for Palm OS) for nokia 770?
TIA

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Damn, I thought some kind sole was offering a Recreational Drug Dealer POI for Maemo Mapper...

That would be cool, I bought my sister one for her palm when she became a nurse.

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.

somebody must be knowing something.......it will be grt if there really is a program or even a link to an ebook of drug reference would do...

Yo acidrain - As I type I have placed FBreader on may 770 and am contemplating paying 10 bucks to try Clinician's Drug reference - a scut monkey book. I have no idea if FB reader is compatible and will read it - The problem with Mobipocket is if the file is compressed or restricted you cannot use FBreader...but adobe pdf should work. I will update. Good luck.

Ron.

The Following User Says Thank You to swhog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 238 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on May 2006 @ New Mexico, USA
Use the "Plucker" format...

Regards...
Omega

Thanks - but how do i or where do i choose plucker. The references I need are wither windows media reader or adobe pdf. The mobipocket files I need to know before I buy if they are compressed or restricted. Kinda sucks.

As an aside - since the 770 rocks at the old internet epocrates online is usable - just slow.

Cheers,

Ron -