Notices

after updating cssu testing the rotation no longer works properly.
forced rotation on, omp blacklisted, orientation to automatic
Attached Images

Posts: 220 | Thanked: 1,260 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by knarf View Post
after updating cssu testing the rotation no longer works properly.
forced rotation on, omp blacklisted, orientation to automatic
Are you sure? I have the same behaviour with the previous CSSU-testing release . It looks like it's more related to the broken rotation manager in Qt than hildon-desktop.

The Following User Says Thank You to arcean For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by arcean View Post
Are you sure? I have the same behaviour with the previous CSSU-testing release . It looks like it's more related to the broken rotation manager in Qt than hildon-desktop.
was working in last release but cssu testing released this week caused it to act funny

tracker finishes and then i wait but nothing happens. reboot, the same. its only after i open regular media player in all album view that it loads/updates the album art and then it shows in omp.
all my album art is embedded in the id3 tag, not a picture in the album folder.

The Following User Says Thank You to knarf For This Useful Post:
Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
all my album art is embedded in the id3 tag, not a picture in the album folder.
Same problem here.
Some Albumarts doesent load for now particual reason.
And my albumarts are incorporated in the ID-tag.

This problem have been here for a while.

The Following User Says Thank You to toxaris For This Useful Post:
I can not find a way to reproduce it but it happens sometimes that controls are locked. I can not hit stop/play/forward/backward (they are greyed out)

I'm using open media player with stock widget

The Following User Says Thank You to hardkorek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
guyz can somebdy plz mod this app bit higher? im talking about the music quality cuz the sound comes through the headphone doesn't feel good like other devices i mean like surround sound etc i miss this alot. we hav evrythng in this app and appriciate abt ur work but plz do something abt this. i know ul say my topic sucks but thats true. we dnt hav equilizer etc but im not forcing and somewer i saw that 1 guy said ''if u want equilizer then go for symfonie'' wtf is dis cm on we hav such a good app and u r saying that go for symfonie jst for equilizer? but he was true and i was dumbshit. so plz dont ignore dis.

@seanmcken

The following is a free and libre advice for the rest of your life (because, you know, I'm this kind of guy; the kind that gives advices, not the kind that usually do things for free )

Pay a little respect to people that you intend to target with your requests: even if English is not your native language (and that's not mine), learn how to spell and be careful of the words you use, then, maybe, someone will be able to read your prose and fulfill your demands.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pierrem For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
guyz can somebdy plz mod this app bit higher? im talking about the music quality cuz the sound comes through the headphone doesn't feel good like other devices i mean like surround sound etc i miss this alot. we hav evrythng in this app and appriciate abt ur work but plz do something abt this. i know ul say my topic sucks but thats true. we dnt hav equilizer etc but im not forcing and somewer i saw that 1 guy said ''if u want equilizer then go for symfonie'' wtf is dis cm on we hav such a good app and u r saying that go for symfonie jst for equilizer? but he was true and i was dumbshit. so plz dont ignore dis.
Just reading this made me a bit rétardéd.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
why vi_? if something wrong there im sorry.

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse