Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Hmm is that image created using kickstart from:

https://github.com/faenil/NemoWaylan...l-n950-rnd.ks?

Because I created from that ks right now but still got that freeze problem?

(first tried zypper up btw...)
Thanks mikecomputing for testing and pointing that out; it was a hard-to-catch phantom bug: a race condition in boot sequence when enumerating input devices.

One more fix (this time looks final) is now in repos (nemo-configs-n950-n9), and I rebooted N9 ten times just to be sure

Image coming up next (tomorrow morning)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sledgeas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
Originally Posted by minimos View Post
Good point. Now, in the digital age we live on, what does constitute 'written permission' ?
Would a tweet from JollaHQ that says "yes, feel free to try it" be ok, or does it need to be on paper, written with a fountain pen?
I assume that it would mean written down. You need legitimate proof of permission in case a court case was held. Is a twitter post going to count as legit evidence? Doubt it. A tweet could be deleted or you could forge a screenshot in paint. Hence why written permission is legally safe.

The Following User Says Thank You to DJJonosound For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 130 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Pakistan
Originally Posted by DJJonosound View Post
I assume that it would mean written down. You need legitimate proof of permission in case a court case was held. Is a twitter post going to count as legit evidence? Doubt it. A tweet could be deleted or you could forge a screenshot in paint. Hence why written permission is legally safe.
or retweet it and it never goes.

Tutorial - OpenVPN for N9

Thank you for this thread! I now have Sailfish running on my N9! (Albeit with swipe edges wrong still.)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Hi from my n9! No audio or store yet, but I do have haptics and bluetooth. Still looking forward to my proper jolla - with maps and alien dalvik!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billranton For This Useful Post:
Posts: 418 | Thanked: 506 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
Can someone upload a video of the latest sailfish on n9?

Last edited by flotron; 2013-12-06 at 19:25.

The Following User Says Thank You to flotron For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by flotron View Post
Can someone upload a video with the latest sailfish on n9?
why not go for the Gold! Why not a installer

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
Hi, I was trying to install Sailfish on my N9 following rzr guide but it seems that for "zypper in -t pattern jolla-ui-wayland jolla-mw" username and password are needed What does that that mean?Is it related to the jolla account or it's something different? Thanks

Last edited by Lucazz990; 2013-12-06 at 22:06.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Lucazz990 View Post
Hi, I was trying to install Sailfish on my N9 following rzr guide but it seems that for "zypper in -t pattern jolla-ui-wayland jolla-mw" username and password are needed What does that that mean?Is it related to the jolla account or it's something different? Thanks
not working atm. failed for me too.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by Lucazz990 View Post
You only need the jolla, hotfixes and apps repositories. Some of the other ones on that page request a login, and the jolla account login doesn't work.

Tags
jolla, nokia, sailfish