Notices

Hi,
I'm looking for an offline RSS feed reader for my n810 that has a feature to mark as read or not read the elements (like in Google reader online) ....
The built-in feed reader doesn't has this feature, in fact you can't mark each element...
I tried Feed Cicuit (but you can't mark items...) and PenguinTV (probably it could be a good rss reader for me, but it didn't work, in fact when I added a feed nothing hapened)...
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Last edited by lucag; 2009-06-12 at 21:55.

Claws Mail has an RSS feed Reader plugin that you can mark items as read and unread individually. I think you can use it off line also. It should be in the application manager. Let me know if you can't find it

Originally Posted by kimchimik View Post
Claws Mail has an RSS feed Reader plugin that you can mark items as read and unread individually. I think you can use it off line also. It should be in the application manager. Let me know if you can't find it
I installed Claws mail and RSSyl: it's quite good, but I didn't understand a thing: what elements it delete and when?
Another question: how can i know the update status? Acutally, updating feeds is quite difficult (it doesn't update...).

I have a question about Maemo built in rss reader: what elements it delete?

Other rss apps?

Thanks
Luke

Last edited by lucag; 2009-06-13 at 12:40.

Tags
maemo 4, rss reader