Originally Posted by OrangeBox View Post
Sorry for being lame, but where is the "Thank you" button?
It is in the lower right hand corner of each message, if you are logged in.

The Following User Says Thank You to j.s For This Useful Post:
Nevermind, it doesn't show if not logged in. Anyone having an issue of constantly forced to re-login? Just installed Win7/IE8 yesterday and it seems to be an issue ever since.
It's a trap!

I have a Dane-Elec 16GB Class 2 in mine. Works fine.

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ GERMANY
Nevermind, it doesn't show if not logged in. Anyone having an issue of constantly forced to re-login? Just installed Win7/IE8 yesterday and it seems to be an issue ever since.
I use Win7 but with Opera, I stay logged in perfectly all the time

How about switching to Firefox?

No seriously, I wouldn't use if IE8 unless you have a good reason to use to. (like Windows Update or enforced by Corporate Policy)

youxing

IE8 isn't that bad, it's come along way since IE7. People just have a negativity against it due to its IE name. MS should rename it haha.. Still, it's no firefox.

Posts: 488 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Asgard / Midgard / London
I was just wondering where the 16GB limitation comes from: sw or hw? Can the N900 read cards bigger than 16GB at all or can it only see the first 16GB of a bigger card?
I think 32gb is the theoretical maximum of the current microSDHC cards. As we can see, it's been difficult getting these cards out.

I read somewhere about a new type of microSDHC card which may be a different standard but have sizes of 1TB. I can't remember where I read it though

The Following User Says Thank You to Thor For This Useful Post:
Posts: 32 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
I read somewhere about a new type of microSDHC card which may be a different standard but have sizes of 1TB. I can't remember where I read it though
I just googled, found this :-
http://mobile.amirw.net/2009/02/25/w...dhc-card-sdxc/