Hi guys! I just got my n800. A little late but hey it's awesome so far. Encountered the dreaded battery drain issue last night though but I removed my swap file and hope it won't happen again.

Any users from Singapore? I am having a hard time looking for a case and screen protector...

Case Logic makes nice cases, they fit perfectly for the N800 and the headphones.
I am happy with this screen protector but I am not sure if they shipped internationally, you might have to e-mail them.

Posts: 479 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Dubai, UAE
I bought my screen protector from mobile Square in far east plaza and they did an excellentjob of fitting it for me.

Oh cool! would try that out. thanks all!

Oh, and btw, Columbia makes a nice case that fits the PSP and N800 just fine, with a small pocket out front for memory cards and small, flat knick-knacks. Got it from World of Sport in IMM Building some time back.

My only complaint about it is that the belt loop is secured by a snap button and if you hook this onto your belt and expose it to vigorous movement, it might just fall off.

Posts: 231 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Singapore
I'm from Singapore.

You wanna get the USB OTG adapter? If we order together, it would be about $16 each for us?

Link is at: http://www.electronicproductonline.c...oducts_id=1781

My contact number is +65 96387066 btw.

Last edited by torx; 2008-02-06 at 13:22.

I'd love to get one, but I'll be leaving back to Dubai soon. Site says it's backordered, so when do you guys think this will get here?

By the way, I've tested the HS-44 wired headset and it works with the N800 when used with the 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter (doesn't work with the E51). Since i have the adapter now, I'm thinking of getting the HS-81 to use with the adapter since the music remote doesn't work with the N800.

Any of you guys keen on getting the HS-81? It's only around SGD35, unless you guys can get a better price from elsewhere.

Originally Posted by torx View Post
I'm from Singapore.

You wanna get the USB OTG adapter? If we order together, it would be about $16 each for us?

Link is at: http://www.electronicproductonline.c...oducts_id=1781

My contact number is +65 96387066 btw.
this adapter can be found at SLS (sim lim square) in a cable/accessories shop on the 3rd floor (on the same side as sony shop). They selling it for S$5.90. Just ask for a male mini usb to female usb connector. I got mine from there it works great.

Not much luck with cases tho. I think DS lite cases fits ok if you're not looking for tight fitting ones.

Posts: 231 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Singapore
Is the adapter you bought OTG enabled? Or do you have to manually switch between to host and client mode?

I previously designed computers for a living. Before and for a while after that, I assembled my own. Sat Feb 16, let's meet near Sim Lim & modify cables to get OTG and maybe a headset even I can hear.

In 1971 I learned who the jerks and the good distributors were at Sim Lim. Some of those same people are still around. I can bring a couple of extra cables and a multimeter. If we need more, I will show you the best places. I am amazed that some of the dealers are still there in the same spots.

Who wants to come?
What is the best time for you?
How can I contact you when we have a quorum ready for the same time?