Notices

Hi,

since yesterday evening the "Home" option (aka as News feed) does not work anymore. A page shows up with the message "Facebook has returned an error. The operation might not be permitted."

Other features seem to work, though, for example the "Me" option, Albums, Photos, Friends, etc.

I have tried removing Friends.conf from ~/.config/harbour-friends/ as you suggest in the first page of this thread, and I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the application, but neither of these two worked.
I'm on version 1.03 from the Jolla store.

Does anyone else face the same issue?

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
@Sfiet_Konstantin

Hi!

I know you are really urgent, but you will still make the Friends facebook app? Like it alot and there is none updates for a long time . So, did you stop dev it or?

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Vicenza, Italy
The main thing I miss, is push notification, isn't possible to get it?

The Following User Says Thank You to akira.pwr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Friends does not work properly with latest SailfishOS v.1.1.2.15. The friends App is unable to load more than seven feeds, the Facebook Account (related to friends not the other one which is used for native fb notifications) is not accessible from Settins > Accounts anymore and the "friends-integration-eventsview_delegate-posts"-applet does not work anymore and if I click on it it will break my Twitter and native Facebook applets so I am unable to access/open them anymore until I reboot.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willi6868 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
Friends does not work properly with latest SailfishOS v.1.1.2.15. The friends App is unable to load more than seven feeds, the Facebook Account (related to friends not the other one which is used for native fb notifications) is not accessible from Settins > Accounts anymore and the "friends-integration-eventsview_delegate-posts"-applet does not work anymore and if I click on it it will break my Twitter and native Facebook applets so I am unable to access/open them anymore until I reboot.
Unfortunately this was bound to happen some day since this app hasn't been updated in ages...

Anyone else looking to make a Facebook app? This one seems to have been abandonded, and as far as I'm aware, it's the only one available for Sailfish OS.

Well. The source is on git......

Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
Well. The source is on git......
And I'm sure this is the summer I'll finally learn how to programme

The Following User Says Thank You to From Vertu with Love For This Useful Post:
Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Hello,

Yes, I have not been active these days on Friends. But as you know (see official Jolla announcements), Facebook have deprecated their old graph API, so, basically, Friends 1.X won't work anymore.

Meanwhile, as a teaser
Attached Images

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Good to hear you are still active
And thanks for the good work