Notices

lose battery + time .. no point. Plus battery have had a huge hit since 1.2.0, needs to be investigated big time. Which configuration files are u talking about? oh you mean to add xtube functionality? .. so its kept as a hidden feature

xtube seem url error in t8. Search is OK, but it can't download file.
Someone can fix it????

Originally Posted by cooperpeng View Post
xtube seem url error in t8. Search is OK, but it can't download file.
Someone can fix it????
i just checked .. its integrated really well, everythings working. First enable xtube using .config/cuteTube-QML/cuteTube-QML.conf file. Second enable xtube in drop down menu and third use it as u would cutetube .. search + download (in your scenario). Once it downloads, in settings change the archive folder to xtube/ .. OR u can always edit .conf file and xtube download folder can also be the same as cutetube then eerythings on the same archive (downloaded stuff).

now hoping that covers your issue .. now lets see how battery is hit in this version

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
just updated and this is great i'm using cssu testing,Pv49 and i encountered no bugs, and it's looking brilliant. great job works better than the original where i had to use stock player for some videos. nice one marxian

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
what is xtube intregation?

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ New York (USA)
No luck with the update. I still get a black screen. Going back to version 1.1.1.

got lucky with the update, everything works fine except for the download location. i switched it back to the old .cutetube (i kinda like it private) but then they dont show up on the archive. do you guys have the same setup?

CSSU testing

Last edited by ayos!; 2012-01-09 at 19:18.

just updated to latest version but still getting black screen. hope terminal output below helps with troubleshooting.

$ /opt/qmltube/bin/qmltube
file:///opt/qmltube/qml/qmltube/main.qml:423:5: Unable to create type PageStack
PageStack {
^
file:///opt/qmltube/qml/qmltube/PageStack.qml:69:9: Unable to create type HomePage
HomePage {
^
file:///opt/qmltube/qml/qmltube/HomePage.qml:117:9: Unable to create type NavButton
NavButton {
^
file:///opt/qmltube/qml/qmltube/components/NavButton.qml:9:31: Invalid alias reference. An alias reference must be specified as <id> or <id>.<property>
property alias labelSize: label.font.pixelSize
^

Could this be something to do with CSSU?
May help us all and Marxian if we put "CSSU" or "NOT CSSU" at the end of our posts.
It looks like more peeps on CSSU are having better results when running the new version.

Found that videos will still work from the widget. Don't know if anything actually goes through cuteTube-QML from there.
Might try a few more trickses yet.

NOT CSSU
KP v49.

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
Originally Posted by ayos! View Post
got lucky with the update, everything works fine except for the download location. i switched it back to the old .cutetube (i kinda like it private) but then they dont show up on the archive. do you guys have the same setup?
i changed my download location to:
/home/user/MyDocs/.videos/cuteTube-QML

suppose for privacy i could put it in:
/home/user/MyDocs/.videos/private/cuteTube-QML

The Following User Says Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube