Active Topics

Ok...here we go....

For Sale:

1 Day used: N800 (original screen protector still applied)
1 Day used: Qstarz Q1000 GPS (Bluetooth + 32ch + data logger)
Brand New: iGo Stowaway Ultra Slim Bluetooth Keyboard
Brand New: BoxWave anti-reflective screen protector (never applied)
Brand New: CaseLogic PLT-II Strongman Case
Brand New: Kingston 8GB SDHC - Class 6

Ok...all of the Brand new stuff has never been opened...the 1 day used stuff is exactly that...1 day used...i decided the utility for my type of use just isn't there...i really wanted to love it but i just got married and with the holidays and everything i really should be paying off bills than trying to love something that I didn't on first impression...so rather than attempt to ship all these things back to the respective stores figured i'll try to sell the whole enchilada...

So...$450 shipped for everything...unless you're out of the country then shipping might be a little more...if no takers within the next 7 days i'll just ship everything back...i work for a shipping company so no cost to me anyway (for domestic)...just a big hassle since none of them are from the same place...

If you have any questions please let me know...reply to this message, PM me, or email the address below.

Jayson
adhesiv@msn.com

im wondering if you are willing to split up some stuff.

just wanted to let everyone know that i decided to send back the items...however i was able to score a really good deal on an n810 through Dell (15% off) and i'm willing to give it another shot...maybe i was just a little preemptive in my comment that the utility isn't there for me...i think i was frustrated cause i couldn't get the dang thing to log on to my work network since the tablet doesn't offer CKIP/LEAP authentication...i've since added to an existing "bug" on the bugzilla site to hopefully get this fixed. thanks for the responses and hope that you all find a good deal on one of these through some other channel.