i have noticed a bug to microb browser and i would like to know if this is a problem only of my device or if it is a general problem.
Firstly i would like to apologize for my bad english , and i will try to explain it as better as i can.
So , 1 to 2 times (or maybe more) when i try to write to a field (search field or feild for writing a post ,like here) with the virtual keybord, the words i write is disappearing after i press the enter or minimized button.
this is very annoying espesially if you have write a big sentence and you have to write it again from the beginning.

The Following User Says Thank You to dimkit For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dimkit View Post
i have noticed a bug to microb browser and i would like to know if this is a problem only of my device or if it is a general problem.
Firstly i would like to apologize for my bad english , and i will try to explain it as better as i can.
So , 1 to 2 times (or maybe more) when i try to write to a field (search field or feild for writing a post ,like here) with the virtual keybord, the words i write is disappearing after i press the enter or minimized button.
this is very annoying espesially if you have write a big sentence and you have to write it again from the beginning.
I have had the same problem may get fixed in the next update.

It looks like a Javascript problem to me, sometimes it happens to me too, and always when there's a onfocus-like event...

Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
Yep, I've had it happen too.

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Planet Earth
One more reason to never use the virtual keyboard, use the real keyboard !

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ The Netherlands
another bug, at least to me. there are no controls in portrait mode. no topbar, no rightbottom icon. itīs half the functionality!

Originally Posted by MatMat View Post
One more reason to never use the virtual keyboard, use the real keyboard !
It happens with the real keyboard too...

Originally Posted by ivnvir View Post
It happens with the real keyboard too...
for me only happens with virtual keyboard and believe is really annoying