Hi,

I've got two (hopefully) quick questions about the N810.
First is possible to use a memory card larger then 8GB, I know it says it only supports up to 8GB but it seem to me that if it accepts HC cards shouldn't it accept cards larger than 8GB?

Second I want to copy winamp playlist from my Winamp library to the N810 but when I bring up Kagu it doesn't contain any of the songs. I don't know if this is more a winamp question or N810 question but I'm hoping at least one person here has done this before.

Thanks.

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
First is possible to use a memory card larger then 8GB, I know it says it only supports up to 8GB but it seem to me that if it accepts HC cards shouldn't it accept cards larger than 8GB?
Anything up to 32GB should work fine. The SDXC changeover probably wont affect us (which means you can use them without issue, as long as you can work around the exFAT issue), so I'm fairly certain you'll be able to use any Mini/MicroSDXC cards that come out.

Linux would actually support 2TB just fine with SDHC (the limit on the spec is basically arbitrary—likely to generate more memory card and device sales), so there shouldn't be any issue.

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
i have used winamp internet radio playlists in the past... but playlist of locally available songs... i did not try.

Originally Posted by GeneralAntilles View Post
Anything up to 32GB should work fine. The SDXC changeover probably wont affect us (which means you can use them without issue, as long as you can work around the exFAT issue), so I'm fairly certain you'll be able to use any Mini/MicroSDXC cards that come out.

Linux would actually support 2TB just fine with SDHC (the limit on the spec is basically arbitrary—likely to generate more memory card and device sales), so there shouldn't be any issue.
That's what I thought but on Nokia's site I noticed that it said it was limited to 8GB.

The Following User Says Thank You to Deadpool For This Useful Post: