Notices

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
anyone have any problem with conversation? i just got my n900 a week back. i love it. i overclok it but conversation is so slow sometimes. not the app but sms. sometimes it hangs etc. it takes soemtimes a lot of time to send. does anyone have same problem or just mee??? also i dont receive all sms that friends send me.HELP!!!

I think the problem is in the service provider. Try it with another sim card and test it and see if the problem is still there.

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
The problem isn't the sim card, an SMS may take a long time to send if the signaling system is saturated with traffic, or any of a million other problems between the phone and the recipient.

There are several threads floating around that cover the subject with quite a bit of depth. Essentially the N900 becomes slow and unresponsive after a few days uptime. There is currently no fix for this other than a reboot. Conversations is hit particularly hard by this bug unfortunately.

Last edited by dchky; 2011-05-21 at 13:32.

Tags
yasirrfc