Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
It's a team effort and was fun to work on it.

As for making a dictionary, it's relatively easy. We'll be happy to help you. Main problem is to get text files to teach predictions. You can always get in touch with us by opening an issue at github, on the project repository , for example.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
While it might be off-topic for a community port of Sailfish OS, there is unfortunately one step one should do for basically any Sailfish X device - increase the size of your rootfs!

Due to unfortunate situation with the default Android partitioning the default rootfs on Sailfish X devices is very small and has a low amount of free space right after initial installation. As all apps are installed to rootfs & upgrades need free space there as well, this can quickly become a major issue. In general I recommend to do this as soon as possible after installation or make sure you have everything backed up if you do it later on as a filesystem resize is needed, so better be safe than sorry.

And for the future, I guess it could be solved by spanning the LVM layout over the two partitions (two physical volumes in the LVM volume group) and having the recovery images on an LV as well.

That way no space would be wasted and root would be big enough by default, so hope Sailfish X moves this way in the future.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
While it might be off-topic for a community port of Sailfish OS, there is unfortunately one step one should do for basically any Sailfish X device - increase the size of your rootfs!

Due to unfortunate situation with the default Android partitioning the default rootfs on Sailfish X devices is very small and has a low amount of free space right after initial installation. As all apps are installed to rootfs & upgrades need free space there as well, this can quickly become a major issue. In general I recommend to do this as soon as possible after installation or make sure you have everything backed up if you do it later on as a filesystem resize is needed, so better be safe than sorry.

And for the future, I guess it could be solved by spanning the LVM layout over the two partitions (two physical volumes in the LVM volume group) and having the recovery images on an LV as well.

That way no space would be wasted and root would be big enough by default, so hope Sailfish X moves this way in the future.
Interesting, the same problem occurs on the tablet, I didn't know there was a (relatively) simple solution. Thanks for the link!

The Following User Says Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
After installing Storeman, open it and look for Patchmanager 2.0 by coderus.

Therein you'll find a web catalogue where you can find patches that tweak the UI, my favourite being the Launcher combined, which allows you to tweak how many rows and columns the launcher screen has.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Where is a joke about rm -rf /*?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
Where is a joke about rm -rf /*?
The "?" is option. You don't really need that

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by mrsellout View Post
After installing Storeman, open it and look for Patchmanager 2.0 by coderus.

Therein you'll find a web catalogue where you can find patches that tweak the UI, my favourite being the Launcher combined, which allows you to tweak how many rows and columns the launcher screen has.
I would recommend 3.0.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
I would recommend 3.0.
Why? 10 chars

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
U only found the 3 beta.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fw190 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
I would recommend 3.0.

There's a few versions on Openrepos, but the one titled Patchmanager 2.0 has a version number 3.0.55...
Edit:
I didn't realise I had both installed, and the Beta has had the most recent update.
Edit2:

Installing the PM3 Beta pulls in PM2.0 automatically

Last edited by mrsellout; 2018-11-20 at 12:47.

The Following User Says Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post: