Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Oh, and it's first time I have seen Jolla in real life! The owner is the one who was drilling an aluminium mould (not sure for what - something with three legs, like a triskelion, but without spirals). Jolla with white Other Half.

Thank you. Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Posts: 355 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ USA
i 3D printed mines...
Attached Images

My"Current Project(s)":
[Resurrecting] DON

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to humble For This Useful Post:
Not very happy because I lost my stylus a second time. Well technically I didn't loose it since I know exactly where it is (or was last time I saw it)

I was on the train and using my N900 and dropped the stylus whereupon it fell into a gap between the back of the seat and the base of the seat. Scraped the skin off several fingers trying to get it out without any luck (I could feel it but my fingers were too short and fat to actually grab hold of it)

Gave all the details of exactly where it was to the staff at the station (hoping they could use some sort of tool to fish it out or something) but they haven't been able to find it.

Looks like I gotta find somewhere in Brisbane I can get a replacement (or maybe 2 so I have one as a backup) 3D printed (hopefully somewhere that doesn't cost too much money)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jonwil For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n900