Notices

I recommend install under easy debian. You can run it in Maemo via debbie or sudo debian. It is very easy to intall, no problem and the same speed as installation directly in Maemo.

Originally Posted by Honza. View Post
I recommend install under easy debian. You can run it in Maemo via debbie or sudo debian. It is very easy to intall, no problem and the same speed as installation directly in Maemo.
Well, i've made other experiences!
Last try in Easy Debian, JDownloader was installed successful, but it was unusable!
The performance was really really bad!

Hmm, how many seconds does take starting of jDownloader in Maemo? For me its 72 seconds from click on icon to full load under easy debian.

can anyone clearly tell me how to unstall it................... plz

anyone hearing me.................. i m new user............... i want get rid of it

anyone hearing me.................. i m new user............... i want get rid of it

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
delete the .jd folder in /home/user using Filebox for example... same goes for the ejre1.6.0_21 folder in /opt and the ejre1.6.0_21***.tar.gz file in /opt.
Also delete the *.desktop file and the icon from where you've put it.

That's all.

:cheers:

..::J4ZZ::..

Hmm I forgot there was a nicer implementation of Java available now. I originally tried this with icedtea and got errors, just tried my install with this and it works.

Unfortunately its prone to the same issues as downloading through MicroB: vfat's ridiculous instability with corrupted files and its obsession with making the filesystem read only.

Does anyone know if reformatting some of the emmc to ext4 would solve this?

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Why not just trying it? If you don't need vfat or use windows, just format it to ext. I use gparted under ubuntu for it without any data loss. There are some threads around about formatting the whole MyDocs to ext filesystem.

Greetz,

..::J4ZZ::..

Meh gave up on it. Programs too laggy, memory/cpu hog and keeps crashing the phone. Went back to wget and wrote a nice little script for rapidshare that goes through a list of files, downloads them and deletes each line as it goes (just went through a list of 100+ files with no issues). Anyone is interested in something that doesnt corrupt vfat, use any resources and is really fast loading.

File rget in /usr/bin
Code:
while [ -s $1 ]
do
file=`cat $1 | head -n 1`
wget --http-user=USERNAME --http-password=PASSWORD $file
sed 1d $1 > tmp.txt
mv tmp.txt $1
done
Replacing USERNAME/PASSWORD with their respective values. It is then a matter of making a txt file with the links and calling it:
rget file.txt

Edit: Probably need to make it executable first with:
chmod +x rget

(as root obv)

The Following User Says Thank You to IzzehO For This Useful Post: