hiya,
had my N900 since release in the uk, and i've had a wonderfull time with it, and never really had any complaints with it as such.i've managed to get out of my contract early without penalty so i'm going to upgrade soon. i miss the number of apps and the easyness of use of normal phones and i have never really used the N900 to it's full potential, but it's a damn good internet phone. i'd just like to say thanks for the community and the people who take time out to help and point people in the right direction and for the developers who take time out develop for the phone and make it so much better, i don't really have any bad points to make, so all i shall say is good luck for the future and keep the community alive, and once more. thank you to all.

The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Barts For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by Barts View Post
hiya,
had my N900 since release in the uk, and i've had a wonderfull time with it, and never really had any complaints with it as such.i've managed to get out of my contract early without penalty so i'm going to upgrade soon. i miss the number of apps and the easyness of use of normal phones and i have never really used the N900 to it's full potential, but it's a damn good internet phone. i'd just like to say thanks for the community and the people who take time out to help and point people in the right direction and for the developers who take time out develop for the phone and make it so much better, i don't really have any bad points to make, so all i shall say is good luck for the future and keep the community alive, and once more. thank you to all.
Good luck to you too. Btw. where will your old N900 go now?

Originally Posted by Willem Liu View Post
Good luck to you too. Btw. where will your old N900 go now?
not really thought about it to be honest, i've looked after it and apart from a bit of dust it's in perfect condition, could ebay it i spose or send it to envirofone, or may even keep it. just not to sure what i would get for it or whether it's worth anything.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
It's worth something... take a look at the Buy/Sell Forum here to get an idea.

Good luck with that.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Sorry but it is my job to uphold that tradition.

Best of luck.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Cruel but necessary. We will not tolerate Apostates

Last edited by afaq; 2010-09-28 at 14:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to afaq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 220 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ england
good luck and good bye.
sad times

I think you meant to title this thread "So long, and thanks for all the fish".

Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
Don't be a stranger, pop in every so often to see how we are getting along. Who knows, when we have MeeGo with Flash 10, the software upgrades to provide 16Gb RAM and Wireless-N wifi, USB3 OTG, virtual 10" display, fully integrated apps store with over a million apps and support from every social networking site and communications protocol on the planet, then maybe you will want to come back...

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
a refreshing departure from the usual hater exits.

The Following User Says Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:

Tags
kthxbye, ok bye