Posts: 601 | Thanked: 549 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Redditch, UK
Here you go.

Not done in Gimp but done in Photoshop - which is my tool of choice. Never used Gimp before.....

Sorry, do you need these in a certain size? ie; 48 x 48?
Attached Images

Last edited by Switch_; 2010-08-12 at 09:45. Reason: Sizing

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Switch_ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Switch_ View Post
Here you go.

Not done in Gimp but done in Photoshop - which is my tool of choice. Never used Gimp before.....

Sorry, do you need these in a certain size? ie; 48 x 48?
Great. Exactly what I was looking for. Not sure what size they need to be to be honest. Will play around and see what happens.

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 224 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Frankfurt, Germany
Here with 48x48:
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mankir For This Useful Post:
Posts: 257 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney, Australia
How can I make the backgrounds of personal dataplan monitor and personal IP address transparent?
I started reading from page 1 today, so far up to page 127, haven't found it so far, so I thought I'd ask the question while I read on.

There is some really great info in this thread.

Have replaced the 15 default avatars that you can choose from without browsing when editing a contact.

The avatars are all a bit silly but make your contacts lists potentially more interesting if you don't have photos for all your contacts.

Just put them in the hildon 216x216 folder.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip Default Avatars A.zip (287.3 KB, 168 views)
File Type: zip Default Avatars B.zip (325.7 KB, 168 views)

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to etuoyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
Sorry if this has been covered, I just can't make it work.

I'm trying to change some icons, I've successfully given transition control an icon (it didn't have one before) but I cant change the terminal icon.

I've backed up the old icon and uploaded my icon to '/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps', rebooted, but no change.

Do I have to 'replace' the icon elsewhere too? ie scalable, 128 x 128 etc

Thanks

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
Originally Posted by James_Littler View Post
Sorry if this has been covered, I just can't make it work.

I'm trying to change some icons, I've successfully given transition control an icon (it didn't have one before) but I cant change the terminal icon.

I've backed up the old icon and uploaded my icon to '/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps', rebooted, but no change.

Do I have to 'replace' the icon elsewhere too? ie scalable, 128 x 128 etc

Thanks
The terminal icon can be found in usr/share/icons/hicolor/64x64/apps

Once you replace this icon, it's done.

The Following User Says Thank You to navsin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
I just wrote a tutorial on how to convert any existing theme into Plastic Scheme. Just though that you modders would like to know this:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=909

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
I am sure this has already been mentioned on this thread but in case it has not in the calendar it is possible to change the background for each month to a picture of your choice. The files are stored in user/share/themes/NAME OF YOUR THEME/calendar. The background files are jpgs and are called "qgn_calendar_bg_jan"; "qgn_calendar_bg_feb", etc. Just replace these files with a picture/background of your choice.

Note that days in the previous and next month are shown in black so this results in part of your picture being cut off. Not to fear you can replace this png file which is called "calendar_month_lastmonth". You can duplicate the current month file and use it in place of previous and next month file. The current month file is semi transparent. It is called "calendar_month_normal".

You can also use a fully transparent file to replace both "calendar_month_normal" and "calendar_month_lastmonth". This way your picture is viewable in full clarity. However, note that as the text of days in previous and next month are in grey it makes it difficult to read unless that part of your picture is dark. I decided to use a transparent file though so can see my pictures as they are. If I can't read the date for a previous or next month I just scroll up or down and then can see it clearly (and can see a different picture completely - yaaay).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to etuoyo For This Useful Post:
I need some help guys. Figured out how to change the icons in the now playing view of the media player. However, I can't find how to change the volume in the video now playing screen. Does anyone know where to find the file so I can replace it?

Plus my modified play, rewind, forward buttons are a bit cut off in video play back. Does anyone know how to fix it? Do I need to resize them or something or do they go in a different folder for video playback?
Attached Images

Tags
maemo mods, mods thread