Notices

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Samnan,Sharjah,U.A.E.
Originally Posted by shanttu View Post
I'd like to modify my lockscreen, but cannot remember what did I do to get lockscreen showing battery level and signal strenght.

Could someone please tell me how to remove these or give a hint where these configs could be stored?
mate you have installed maenotify from the repo...u can unistall it..

The Following User Says Thank You to Minhaz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 298 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
Wow, so now we can install themes from repositories? Amazing!

And btw... I made an Ubuntu-style modification to my theme. I call it... Ubuntu.
Note: There is no GPRS indicator, operator widget, signal widget or that stuff. It's basically only for the geek-functionality. (Incl. Bluetooth)

Don't worry, the text is translated. I just snapped this screenshot of my currently enabled one.
I also tried to make the pull-down-bar look a bit like the top bar, but I'm no pro in GIMP.
Download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9280885/Ubuntu.tar.gz

For some strange reason, I can't get the notifications moved to point 0,0. I even set it to that value, but it won't move to the corner. It makes it look kinda bad IMO.

Last edited by Nokia 5700; 2011-09-18 at 19:23.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nokia 5700 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 55 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Milano, Italia

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to negus72 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 195 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Vancouver, Canada
Does anyone know how to change the time from 24hr (army) clock to a 12 hour (AM/PM) clock?

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by excelar8 View Post
Does anyone know how to change the time from 24hr (army) clock to a 12 hour (AM/PM) clock?
Change "hh:mm" to "hh:mm ap". Just put the ap at the end. Also, changing hh to h removes the zero from the front. Also, you can put :ss in hh:mm:ss to show the seconds.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Temporal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil

The media controls are hidden. They are there, just touch the middle to play/pause or the middle between the center/top to left(back) or right(forward) to jump files. I didn't put the music names label because most of my audio files are not music but podcasts that do not have id3tag (and even a big chunk of my music files don't have id3tags) so, useless anyway to me.

http://www.mandamais.com.br/download/if7z19920113510

I think that nothing is pairing to anything in my config, but I liked it |:P - Just sharing for the sake of it.

Edit:Updated the config because I did a mistake while naming the theme, the ini and the folder (they were meant to be the same). But somehow the problem with QtLockScreenConfig is still happening, no preview is being made.
If anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong, I'll be grateful.

Last edited by Temporal; 2011-09-19 at 08:04.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Temporal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
did i miss something here????
i update my repo last night & saw a few Qtlockscreen in repo....as i look at it it all made by other creator (niqbal for Android lockscreen) but nobody mention his name or even thanks him in the android descriptions (basic info) files on the repo.....

seems likes other people upload & taking credits for other people works....

at least give the creator credit for his hard works not keeping it for your self....

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 340 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Jordan
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
did i miss something here????
i update my repo last night & saw a few Qtlockscreen in repo....as i look at it it all made by other creator (niqbal for Android lockscreen) but nobody mention his name or even thanks him in the android descriptions (basic info) files on the repo.....

seems likes other people upload & taking credits for other people works....

at least give the creator credit for his hard works not keeping it for your self....
I am who upload Android Lockscreen to repo

and I am not taking credits for other people works , becuase I made Android Lockscreen

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 340 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Jordan
I wrote down a guide for the wiki explaining how you can upload your lockscreen theme to extras-devel?

you can found it in QtLockscreen wiki

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to laith.m.y For This Useful Post:
Posts: 195 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Vancouver, Canada
Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
Change "hh:mm" to "hh:mm ap". Just put the ap at the end. Also, changing hh to h removes the zero from the front. Also, you can put :ss in hh:mm:ss to show the seconds.
how do I change this directly from my n900?

Tags
play'n_share