Hello friends,

Is it possible to upgrade Flash 9 to Flash 10 on our lovely Nokia N900?

If yes, please help me with how to do that?

Also, are there any chances of it being included in next firmware upgrade most like PR 1.3 ??

Thanx.

The Following User Says Thank You to vivek5000 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
No, for all questions, use Power Search next time.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
No update to 10.1 at the moment... Perhaps in the future but as everythin Nokia, who knows?

There is a thread on flash 10.1 as MohammadAG states

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
I find it strange that someone that has 16 posts and knows about pr 1.3 and is here asking how he can install flash 10.1 has to be a troll or a ******... which is it?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lucas777 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Then you ask the following.. and i quote "is it possible to upgrade to flash 10.1?

then you ask if its going to be in pr 1.3? mate seriously

Dont bother waiting for it. There is NO indication it will come to n900.

If you are not happy with the n900 with only flash 9.4 NOW, then SELL your phone and get an Android phone.

Doing anything else is a waste of time.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frappacino For This Useful Post:
Why cant you accept this post on face value and just dont attack someone for posting a question. Way to go about giving the forum a bad name.

Originally Posted by Frappacino View Post
Dont bother waiting for it. There is NO indication it will come to n900.

If you are not happy with the n900 with only flash 9.4 NOW, then SELL your phone and get an Android phone.

Doing anything else is a waste of time.
There is no indication now, but there was in the past. In addition the N900 has been shown multiple times with 10.1 beta running.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chrisp7 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chrisp7 View Post
There is no indication now, but there was in the past. In addition the N900 has been shown multiple times with 10.1 beta running.
multiple?? I was only aware of one.. the Adobe unveiling demo.. where else was it demo'd?
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fatalsaint For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Originally Posted by lucas777 View Post
I find it strange that someone that has 16 posts and knows about pr 1.3 and is here asking how he can install flash 10.1 has to be a troll or a ******... which is it?
Part of the issue is assuming that all people are as involved in the posting within the forum. There is a lot of information, but scattered around. Even typing Flash 10.1 opens up a lot of threads & posts.

We should not even be having this debate anyways. Nokia sux big Oprah butt if they do not either have Flash Lite 4 or full Flash 10.1 as an install option this year.

REAL big Oprah butt

This is a great phone that has just felt abandoned since the beginning. Just went to facebook last night and tried to play a posted video only to have it alert me that I had an outdated flash version so the video would not play. It is really a great device but I feel really screwed for the money and lack of concern from Nokia.

The Following User Says Thank You to venusrising For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada bada, delete adobe, delete everyone, delete me, delete nokia, delete us, delete you, give us bada, worstthreadever