Notices

Screenshot showing the blue signal strength icon.

Will try and do a battery one later the same colours and also try and get the 2g/3g/3.5g to change colour as well once I work out what the filename is for that image.

Where have you changed the Vodafone UK thing to PipBoy 900?

Going to have a dig about as well later once I get my phone linked ot my pc and see if i can find where the icons are for the conversations widget and see if I can change the yellow enevelope for the one shown in blue at the bottom.

WildmanUK
Attached Images

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by WildmanUK View Post
Screenshot showing the blue signal strength icon.

Will try and do a battery one later the same colours and also try and get the 2g/3g/3.5g to change colour as well once I work out what the filename is for that image.

Where have you changed the Vodafone UK thing to PipBoy 900?

Going to have a dig about as well later once I get my phone linked ot my pc and see if i can find where the icons are for the conversations widget and see if I can change the yellow enevelope for the one shown in blue at the bottom.

WildmanUK
statusarea_cell_mode_3g.png

under \24x24\hildon of what ever the theme icon folder is.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

You can change the operator text with "custom operator name widget"

btw: I manage to ammend the contact and web shortcuts to be completely without the avatars/thumbnails....

Will put to the next update, which will be day after tomorrow i guess, as I'm leaving now and don't have time to upload it. Maybe even I will use those now.

Cheers.

Great work on ammending the contact and webshortcuts will keep my eye out for the next update.

And thanks for the info Andrew will have a look at editing more icons later.

WildmanUK

Slight Update.

Managed to make a battery icon with the same colour theme along with the signal icon.

Oddly the 3g bit under the signal i've not touched but it seems to have cocked the icon up, The 3g bit was ok before when it was just the signal icon so not sure whats happened there will take a look when im at home and linked to my linux machine.

Currently doing this a bit backwards haha, Im emailing myself the images editing with ms paint then sending them back to my gmail account and saving on the phone. Then copying them to the usr/share/icons etc folder via the terminal. haha.

WildmanUK.
Attached Images

Nice theme. The only thing I would change is the text colour or the background in the sms conversations inbox as it can be a bit hard to read.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Australia
Awesome theme, makes me wanna wear my n900 on my wrist

Post #1 updated with the most recent version.

Another few small changes and one bigger... the CONTACT/WEB shortcuts are now without avatar/thumbnails. The click-able area is still the same size though, but with careful arranging it's fine. I have an idea how to
prevent that and I'll try it later. So stay tuned.

@Sash: I'll have a look at that, but there are more pressing features on the list.

@Farugah: I do have exactly the same urge.

Tinukedaya could you post a screenshot of how your desktop looks?

Just installed the latest version and a few things dont seem to match up so wanted to check what it looks like yours.

For example I seem to have coloured blocks in the upper left beheind the clock and biozhard symbol but they dont seem to match up with whats in front (see screenshot). Also is it meant to have the different colours now at the top bar and on the media player widget etc? Quite good but its feels a bit too much like the Startrek OS to me rather than pipboy.

How are you editing those blocks of colour behind the clock etc what file or image effects that in the zip?

Thanks.

WildmanUK
Attached Images

Last edited by WildmanUK; 2011-02-10 at 13:25.

Scrach that last update

I forgot to turn of the overlay. That happens when you're doing things in a hurry. I at work now so the correct one will be tomorrow first. Sorry for that

I just installed it myself and was going like "Oh crap", hehe.

But the positive thing on this is, that I might know now how to repair the shortcuts.

Stay tuned.