Posts: 6 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Naples, Italy
Any News??
I'm very interested that LogMeIn works fine on Freemantle (and obviously on N900)

I hope soon we can use Logmein on N900. I use VNC, but for me if we can use logmen in web browser it will be awesome( zoom to the level you want).

Posts: 161 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ SLO, CA; United States
I have written another note to the LogMeIn "labs" people, and asked again if there was going to be a newly compiled installer for the N900. Should any of you feel inclined, perhaps you could do that to. 100 voices is better than one. I think we could all benefit from this tool. Thanks, Thor

The Following User Says Thank You to thorbo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 161 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ SLO, CA; United States
*bumpity bump

I was having the same problem with LogMein, the GOOD NEWS is that today I download FIREFOX and retry LogMein with Firefox and it works.
please try...Thanks.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Maldives
@GID123, is it using HTML or Mozilla? Java and ActiveX doesn't work on N900.

I'm currently trying it on firefox and it seems to be working. I'm connecting to my bros computer in NZ though and its really slow. downloading it on my laptop and will try it again. not sure if its working on windows 7 yet though.

Originally Posted by GID123 View Post
I was having the same problem with LogMein, the GOOD NEWS is that today I download FIREFOX and retry LogMein with Firefox and it works.
please try...Thanks.
I can confirm this works - Takes some fiddling to get logged into my box - but it is visible.

Can also say that the latest download of firefox is worlds better than the previous I have tried.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
I can confirm this works - Takes some fiddling to get logged into my box - but it is visible.

Can also say that the latest download of firefox is worlds better than the previous I have tried.
Does not work. While I can log in to my box remote control etc do not work VNC works great