Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Yeah, but the week is a bit more annoying.
Well, yeah... but what can you do? It just is very difficult to find an F-F adapter in a physical shop.

I suppse one way of making it easier is to order something else you can't find in a physical shop, or something that's cheaper on the internet, so you're getting more than just the adaptor in the post.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Texas/Earth/Sol System/Milky Way/Local Group/Hubble Bubble/Infinity
I know I am just whining re: no local adapters. And I love Amazon - they are the only site on the 'net that I let memorize my credit card number. They have great return policies.

But I wanted my adapter yesterday! Waaah! Sob!

Steve

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ eastern north carolina usa
if you werent in texas and have the n810...id send you my spare...

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Migratory; CA, WI, MI, TX, FL, ME
In Sacramento there's an outfit called Cyberguys.
They have the female to female USB A adapters for about $3.
They also have some of the mini-keyboards, including the roll-up waterproof silicone rubber jobbies.
They also have the X-tremegeek store brick & mortar as well as online. Lots of fun playtoys.

They can usually ship the goodies out same day if your order is in early enough in the day.