Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
It's consider an order it's not just for evaluation of how many potential buyers. After the pledge...there is no turning back. Almost GL.
THX, "ordered"

The Following User Says Thank You to bobsikus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
So.. pledged for mine too

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Finland
Damn I'm so tempted to get this TOHKBD, it's just so awesome.. I'm just not sure if I "really" need it or not .

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by TQP1 View Post
Damn I'm so tempted to get this TOHKBD, it's just so awesome.. I'm just not sure if I "really" need it or not .
Easy; when you don't need it, you leave the keyboard in your pocket!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by TQP1 View Post
Yes, you need it.

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
WTF, Dirkvl - is this real?? https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t...for-your-jolla

If it is real, I'm not sure that it's the best idea to launch on both Kickstarter and Indiegogo. At least not with the exact same limited perks that were sold out on KS hours ago. I am completely satisfied with my KS pledge, but some people may cancel their pledges and move to IGG to give less $$ at the end.

Last edited by nodevel; 2014-11-04 at 21:23.

The Following User Says Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
WTF, Dirkvl - is this real?? https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t...for-your-jolla

If it is real, I'm not sure that it's the best idea to launch on both Kickstarter and Indiegogo. At least not with the exact same limited perks that were sold out on KS hours ago. I am completely satisfied with my KS pledge, but some people may cancel their pledges and move to IGG to gives less $$ at the end.
Indiggogog..Is much better everybody just move to indiegogo...fast get the 100 euro option.

No countdown for indiegogo campaign?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by nodevel View Post

If it is real, I'm not sure that it's the best idea to launch on both Kickstarter and Indiegogo. At least not with the exact same limited perks that were sold out on KS hours ago. I am completely satisfied with my KS pledge, but some people may cancel their pledges and move to IGG to gives less $$ at the end.
that is not mine, will check it out

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Crap, I read too fast the reward for the €2'500 pledge at first. I could have had a tohkbd2 with custom colour for only €100 when this pledge was still available. But anyway, the hero pledger is gone so there is no custom color for everyone anymore, but there's room for a generous donor again!

Last edited by Kabouik; 2014-11-04 at 21:28.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
that is not mine, will check it out
Its not Yours?
Haha... Its jolla. They stole your Idea Marc dillon. That sneaky man

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Tags
keyboard, kickstarter, other half, tohkbd