Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
nice one gorgezilla i think you have nailed trisha02 problem

Last edited by corduroysack; 2011-10-10 at 17:28.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
非常感谢,看英语不容易啊。。。

The Following User Says Thank You to ddw827 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by ddw827 View Post
非常感谢,看英语不容易啊。。。
I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
hey karam im having this problem. like when my phone is idle, and i get a text, i open it but it shows contact name and a black screen with no conversations. it comes after a while. i sometimes have to manually close it then open it 3, 4 times. this happened once when i was using ammyts dynamic cpu patch but then i removed and was using ur patch. this problem started happening again when i installed the latest update of ur battery patch today. can u please tell me what settings i should change to avoid this conversations lag black screen? if not then how do i change back to the previous version of battery patch?
thanks a lot

Originally Posted by zurrain101 View Post
hey karam im having this problem. like when my phone is idle, and i get a text, i open it but it shows contact name and a black screen with no conversations. it comes after a while. i sometimes have to manually close it then open it 3, 4 times. this happened once when i was using ammyts dynamic cpu patch but then i removed and was using ur patch. this problem started happening again when i installed the latest update of ur battery patch today. can u please tell me what settings i should change to avoid this conversations lag black screen? if not then how do i change back to the previous version of battery patch?
thanks a lot
sir try to reinstall again both speedpatch and batterypatch.. that same problem happens to me when i was update the batterypatch

Posts: 184 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ sjdm,bulacan,philippines
i have the problem with the latest batterypatch, i properly installed the patch, checked the kernel-config being used is ok. but when i enter this code in xterm:

sudo gainroot
echo 1000 >> /proc/sys/vm/vfs_cache_pressure
(lock then unlock)
cat /proc/sys/vm/vfs_cache_pressure

to check if the patch is being applied, it shows me 1000, which means it is not being applied?
i uninstalled and reinstalled the patch, but the problem still exist.

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
Originally Posted by Masoi View Post
sir try to reinstall again both speedpatch and batterypatch.. that same problem happens to me when i was update the batterypatch
hey how did u fix ur problem?? i reinstalled both but same problem. how did u fix it????

Originally Posted by zurrain101 View Post
hey how did u fix ur problem?? i reinstalled both but same problem. how did u fix it????
i fix that for reinstalling the patches but now sometimes it shows error like internal error.. conversations close

Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria
i doubt these conversation problems are caused by batterypatch

because this is not happening with me
and if you guys are having problems use the full removal script from 1st post and then reinstall the patches

----that should solve anything and if it didn't then your problem is caused by something else

The Following User Says Thank You to karam For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Masoi View Post
i fix that for reinstalling the patches but now sometimes it shows error like internal error.. conversations close
I was getting that same error a long time before I even tried speed or battery patches. My problem ended up being a corrupt dictionary file, which I fixed (or at least stopped from occurring) by disabling auto-complete.

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe