Notices

Since today, at the end of "apt-get update" I get this message "KEYEXPIRED 1349249546". Disabling the ovi repository does not help. Any Ideas?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acurus_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
i had the same error too while updating today ! ( i used fam )
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

The Following User Says Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
i had the same error too while updating today ! ( i used fam )

W: GPG error: https://downloads.maemo.nokia.com ./ Release: The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1349249546 KEYEXPIRED 1349249546 KEYEXPIRED 1349249546
W: GPG error: https://downloads.maemo.nokia.com ./ Release: The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1349249546 KEYEXPIRED 1349249546 KEYEXPIRED 1349249546

alex@linux-ig0c:~/Dokumente> date --date='@1349249546'
Mi 3. Okt 09:32:26 CEST 2012

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
If it starts with a "W:" it's not an error, it's just a warning. What this means is that the key signature for that repository is invalid/expired - which in turn means that the repository still works fine, it's just the "key" used to authenticate it is no longer formally trust-worthy.

In THEORY, this could suggest a man-in-the-middle attack of some sort, but most likely, it's just that - an expired key. No biggie.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 136 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Greece
Disabling all three nokia repos makes it go away.
I am not expecting anything from there anyway.

The Following User Says Thank You to evan For This Useful Post:
What about the multiple messages that appear in HAM regarding "ignoring wrong version from wrong domain"?

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Austria
I get the same error. how can we correct the key

Same here, does anyone have a work around?

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
There's no need for correcting the key, or for any work-around - even though it puts the warning in the log, it still updates your catalogs and downloads/installs packages just fine.

"ignoring wrong version from wrong domain"
If you could post an exact log (and perhaps what repositories you have enabled) it would be easier to figure out why exactly this is happening to your device, but I imagine it has to do with the fact that you have multiple different repositories enabled, and some of them contain the same packages. So it's detecting some wrong version of a package in one of the repositories, and ignoring it. I could be wrong, apt is by no means something I'm an expert in.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
I have only three repositories enabled, updates and software from nokia, and extras. I have ovi disabled. But since the keyexpired error, HAM shows in the log a huge list of "ignoring wrong version from wrong domain" errors. If I disable nokia repositories (only extras enabled), only a few of these errors appear. Could you open HAM, update repositories, and then check the log to confirm this behaviour?