Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india

Posts: 634 | Thanked: 3,266 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Colombia
Is there a new home for linux-n900/linux-n900 and linux-n900/freemangordons-linux-n900 yet?

Maemo Leste for N950 and N9 (currently broken).
Devuan for N950 and N9.

Mobile devices with mainline Linux support - Help needed with documentation.

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." - Henry Spencer

The Following User Says Thank You to wicket For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
https://github.com/pali/linux-n900

My clone is not that important to be migrated on github, everything that worths it, should already be in Pali's tree. Hopefully.

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
FYI, latest news is that gitorious is to be maintained as a read-only archive on archive.org so that means any trees on it will remain accessible.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jonwil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 634 | Thanked: 3,266 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Colombia
Originally Posted by jonwil View Post
FYI, latest news is that gitorious is to be maintained as a read-only archive on archive.org so that means any trees on it will remain accessible.
Not only that, but everything will remain available on gitorious.org (read-only) as they have also been granted permission to continue to use the gitorious.org domain.

Maemo Leste for N950 and N9 (currently broken).
Devuan for N950 and N9.

Mobile devices with mainline Linux support - Help needed with documentation.

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." - Henry Spencer

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wicket For This Useful Post:
Do we have a git mirror of the source from http://maemo.org/packages/source/vie.../2.2.27-2+0m5/

I'm about one gtk2 size_request to gtk3 get_prefered_size away from getting it to build prior to testing. Would be good if I can find it to maintain commit history.

The Following User Says Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 125 | Thanked: 1,142 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria
Originally Posted by Android_808 View Post
Do we have a git mirror of the source from http://maemo.org/packages/source/vie.../2.2.27-2+0m5/
The master branch of https://github.com/community-ssu/hildon-control-panel minus a few commits is pretty much exactly what 2.2.27-2+0m5 is (only missing the +0m5 entry to debian/changelog that was added by the nokia buildserver to all official package builds)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to merlin1991 For This Useful Post:
thats where i thought it would be. its the place i've been getting hidon-home, hildon-status-area etc from no problem at all and the rest from cordia and nemomobile. for some reason though the hildon-control-panel has not come up in search results for me, both across whole site or searching just community-ssu.

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Android_808 View Post
thats where i thought it would be. its the place i've been getting hidon-home, hildon-status-area etc from no problem at all and the rest from cordia and nemomobile. for some reason though the hildon-control-panel has not come up in search results for me, both across whole site or searching just community-ssu.
http://mg.pov.lt/maemo-ssu-irclog/%2...09-29.log.html

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Thank you. Might try and finish that package off later. Had to disable maemo-tools support (unlock code, restore/wipe device or whatever it is in top menu) for now as there closed source.

From the pastebin, libmatchbox2 and hildon-home are in cordia if they're still missing. Both have a cssu tracker but not sure how up to date.

Not around much at the moment so not posted anything much about it lately. It is hildon built against gtk3 from Jessie, so all HildonUIMode references etc have gone. I didn't feel the need as they have touch support upstream. For now it has a nemomobile based mce, dsme, libdsme, iphb etc. For the most part it is quite straight forward, except one with a really bad hack in commit history to disable a section of code for now. Only thing stopping me using cssu mce etc are things like libsystemui being closed.

So far I've done libhildon, libhildondesktop, hildon-desktop, hildon-home, hildon-status-menu, libmatchbox2 and libosso-3.6 (small mod to use gsize instead of guint32). In addition are a number of nemomobile packages that have been packaged or just rebuilt for Debian Jessie. A few need commiting to my github still so I'll try to do that at some stage. I know Oneshot hasn't as it is a nightmare due to use of bashisms.

Some are 100% my effort, some are updated from the previous Cordia work. For testing, all built for amd64. Obviously there are plenty of bugs. Animation code for menu is a real mess due to clutter changes. For now it "works", unless you click to fast in which case it kills the windows client so you end up with a transparent box.

As screenshot shows, I have no theme yet. Was going to look at Numix-ArchBlue IIRC as it was quite close to what I was after. I have no translations installed hence the dodgy button names.
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:

Tags
gitorious, maemo, repos