Active Topics

My menus have not been working since last night. For example if I press start button the box opens up but it is just blank with nothing to select. Same with the edit desktop menu, status area menu and menus within applications. Just get a blank box. If I press somewhere in the box it does the task (e.g. if I press start and press where shut down would be it would shut down) but of course with a blank box I do not know what I am selecting.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this without reflashing or is that my only hope? I have tried a restart but still had the same issue.

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Hmm. Try changing theme, maybe (if you can work out how to do so).

I've been having the same problem but its very intermitent, all ive been doing is rebooting which seems to temporarily solve it, but would like to find a real fix.
I wasn't sure if it was down to OC, modified hildon, or theme customiser, or any number of other devel apps.
I'm hoping that the CON900 app will sort it out by restarting processes without needing to reboot.
But really i think the best thng would be to find the actual cause.

Originally Posted by pelago View Post
Hmm. Try changing theme, maybe (if you can work out how to do so).
Lol changing theme not an option since I cannot select options as a result of the issue.

Took out battery for 5 minutes and problem has gone. Hope it does not come back but I rebooted last night and issue still came back so there is still the possibility.

@etuoyo, just out of interest are you using theme customizer? Because i don't think i had the problem before installing it.
And its far too cool to get rid of

Originally Posted by matts76 View Post
@etuoyo, just out of interest are you using theme customizer? Because i don't think i had the problem before installing it.
And its far too cool to get rid of
Yes I am. Now that you mention it I think there was an update to Theme Customizer yesterday before the problem started. Not sure if the update could have been the source of the problem.