Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

Posts: 193 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Romania
Off-topic question:

Does Nokia know what the TMO guru's did with the N900? Do they follow this forum? U are amazing...loving my n900 more than ever...keep walking!

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by gorgezilla View Post
Off-topic question:

Does Nokia know what the TMO guru's did with the N900? Do they follow this forum? U are amazing...loving my n900 more than ever...keep walking!
well i think Nokia has no concern with n900 more .

did this tweak incresed battery life for any1???

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Australia
I think it's time for me to stick my oar in:

I have tried most tweaks and tune-ups over the past year. I was cautious about kernel-power v47 because I had a few issues with it, and went back to v42. I have been using various transitions tweaks, and swappolube.

I had tried SmartReflex but it was unstable so I switched it off.

I was running overclocked to 900, and was quite happy with everything.

Now:

With this script, everything is subjectively marginally faster and slicker, and this running at 700MHz. I have installed v47 and haven't had any problems so far. Finally, I went back to SmartReflex and have had no instability so far.

Along with the slightly improved running, battery life has improved: Idle, over 8 hours overnight, pre-SuperScript+smartreflex: It would lose about 1/4 of charge. Post-SuperScript+smartreflex: It will lose slightly less than 1/5.

I'm happy with that. Very happy.

Thank you, everyone. Thank you.

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
well my phone is showing 15 percent battery remaining in like 17 hours. it was on tablet mode without network for 5 hours. 30 minutes of music via media player, 10 texts, 30 minutes of wifi use. and thats it. rest on standy, well i think its draining greater than normal.LOL. well gonna charge it again when it dies n will see if any magic appears. i have minimum 500 and max 750 with karam's powerbias n smartreflex settings in default profile which is loaded. i had same frequencies and surprisingly i THINK that i had 24 hours of good battery with massive use.

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
i changed to ideal and swapped the values and had a reboot through the night, i've not read back yet but what is everyone suggesting to do?

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
i changed to ideal and swapped the values and had a reboot through the night, i've not read back yet but what is everyone suggesting to do?
Disable smartreflex (in QCPU or in the settings file - revert values to "0", reboot, and then see what happens. Unfortunately, some settings or values are not stable on all devices.

The Following User Says Thank You to jhepburn For This Useful Post:
this tweak decreased my battery life.previously it was better.i also did the tweaks with my ideal profile.no differnce.rather more battery consumption.any1 facing the advantages that we were told we would face?

@trisha02
looks like you are having or doing something wrong
i saw that you wasn't able to apply the patch
then you did
now try to redo your steps and check if you did anything wrong

i used to get back from school with empty battery
but after i did the battery tweaks
i get back from school with 80% battery

and i'm soooo happy with that

PS: I used default profile with 750 max freq

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohammad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
cheers i'll try disabling smartreflex, but tbh i think i'm going to go back to default it was stable then.

just disabled smartreflex and got another reboot so that value isn't going to work. back to default.

Last edited by corduroysack; 2011-07-14 at 10:28.

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe