Active Topics

Nokia N900

Good condition (like new)

if anyone interested pm me

will ship worldwide

hosting imagenes
Attached Images

Last edited by tomislav; 2016-06-20 at 10:00.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tomislav For This Useful Post:
...Bump...

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Asking this publicly because I think it might be useful for others who might be considering it besides just me:

Does it still work as a phone just fine? (Never exhibited the telephony-functions-permanently-disabled error, nor intermittently showed the no-SIM-card symbol where the cell signal usually is while the SIM card was inserted?)

How long/much was it used for? (The telephony error is always a ticking time bomb in my experience, so the longer it gets used, especially with a lot of vibration, the more likely it gets that it'll break in that way, I believe.)

Last edited by Mentalist Traceur; 2016-06-19 at 22:40. Reason: Grammatical clarification

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
It has not been used for a long time most of the time stayed in a draw of my friend as he used n9 and now switched to Android, i have tested sim card slot and telephone functions work just fine i do accept PayPal only

The Following User Says Thank You to tomislav For This Useful Post: