Posts: 355 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
I have decided to call it a day and depart with my N800 and opt for the N95.

It is about one and a half months old (new replacement with new IMEI) as the original loved to reboot more than function properly.

Complete with everything that comes in the box, plus a Boxwave Screen Protector.

Ready to sell. PM me or post interests here.

TIA

Are you sure you are thinking straight? The versatility of a phone/Nokia N800 combo is unmatched not to mention the superior surfing & video of the Nokia N800... the N95 has micro SD only... that's like paying $1000US for a Nokia 770! Even though the price is 2.5X more... if given the option i would keep my Nokia N800 over the Nokia N95 for what I use it for. Or... Why not use both?

Last edited by euchreprof; 2007-05-04 at 08:19.

Hey dude.

I appreciate your enthusiasm however, I have an E61 which is quite nice and unique (has an Arabic as well as English keyboard). Right now for me the N800 is not really used that much. Also the N95 is being bought for me by my company so it is free. I realize that for the most part if I travel I take my Mac with me anyway, so I usually have a computer and a phone. Being that I have to have 2 phones anyway, personal and biz, I might as well have the N95 and E61.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Bye Adam, we'll miss you.

Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
Bye Adam, we'll miss you.
Sorry, you got me confused. Adam was the guy that smoked you like a cheap cigar, called me stupid, and said some very funny and true things (in my opinion) about a few others here. A more pressing question is: why? In your quest to be funny or ironic or whatever, do you desperately need attention? If you are not interested in buying my N800, why stop by and try to make some sort of snide comment. Of course your fan club will come to your aid and declare that my reply is not this or that or negative. So be it. If you have nothing to say regarding the purchase of my N800 they move along and leave it to someone that might be interested.

So if you are interested in my N800, let me know.

Last edited by sapporobaby; 2007-05-04 at 17:39.

Bump......

I'm looking for a N800..
I'm the UK.

Originally Posted by tomt View Post
I'm looking for a N800..
I'm the UK.
Hi,

Sure. We can communicate via PM and we can see how to make this happen.