Originally Posted by play2win View Post
The comp usa cost on this device is about $322.00. This is what I was told from a manger from one of the stores.

If you go to a closing compUSA make sure to have them RING it up at the register. They keep on telling me this too until I MADE them scan it. Which comes out 279. Hope you get yours before it runs out. Most of them don't care about making a sale.
"less is like more but better"

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Niles IL...Chicago born and raised.
The one I went to only had 2 left (after I bought mine), I would be willing to help out other itT members by buying the last 2 if they still have them, and shipping them out to them, I don't want to make any money out of the deal...just pay receipt price ($304.something + shipping to you). I'll see if the other store in my area has them still as well...let me know in the forum, since I rarely check my PMs.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Portland, OR
Checked out the 2 closing stores in the Portland Oregon area (Clackamas & Airport Way). No N800s. (I had each do a SKU search). One demo 770 apiece. Clackamas was asking $315. Airport Way $209. No boxes, accessories or manuals.

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ St. Louis
If you are in St. Louis I have one new in an un-opened box for $340. I am getting rid of an extra one. You can see my receipt that I am not making any money.

For those not in St. Louis, we may be able to work something out via paypal.

Send me a private message if you are interested.

I will post to ebay soon if I do not hear anything.

Thanks,
Jim

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by play2win View Post
The comp usa cost on this device is about $322.00. This is what I was told from a manger from one of the stores.
Eh, I think he lied to you.

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
In any event, they bought them from Nokia.

I bet Nokia is happy. It's got to skew user projections a bit with more units now on the street than expected. Do you think they will step up a little more than they have been?
I looked at that dang Tableteer site again last night. No new content since January.

...except maybe more hype about it being a site "tailor made to enhance the N800 user's experience"

Nice pointer to ITT though.

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Niles IL...Chicago born and raised.
Pfft, I went the day after I posted, and the 2 were gone...that blows.

One thing I found funny was the N800 was $280+tax...so the the 770....didn't make sense.

Hello,

I'm motorman, I'm a new member of this forum, and this my first post. I Bought an n800 at CompUSA 2 weeks ago for 30% off. I enjoy the tablet and look forward to being a part of this forum.
-mm