Notices

Crashes occur even on stock kernel, so I don't think that's the reason.

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Vancouver, Canada
Sygic 10 always asks to connect to the internet which is annoying because I don't have a data plan.

Does anyone know of a way to stop Sygic from always trying to connect to the internet?

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
One other thing that annoys me is how difficult it is to close the application. despite a recent update saying the exit button had moved it is still on a second screen I just want one button to turn it off, I do not want to be scrolling screens and having to take my eyes off the road for any length of time.
go to */MyDocs/res/skin and open application.skin file with an editor. Then search for mainMenu.menu and sort the entries to your likings.
Mine for example looks like this so the Exit-Button is on first screen, lower right corner.
Code:
<menu id="mainMenu.menu"
		items="
                menu.main.navigateTo
		menu.main.browseMap
		menu.main.settings
		menu.main.viewRoute
		menu.main.traffic
		menu.main.managePoi
		menu.main.memorize
		menu.main.exit
		menu.main.gpsStatus
		menu.main.safetyCamera
		menu.main.sharePoints
		menu.main.extras
for explanation; The first 4 entries are the entries on 1st screen first line and the next 4 entries are 1st screen second line from the left to the right.

Greetz,

..::J4ZZ::..

Last edited by J4ZZ; 2011-03-22 at 08:21.

Mine seems to work fine apart from one tiny little issue.... MY FRIGGIN KEYBOARD DON'T WORK. Open smm10 use it, everythin fine. Minimise it and try to do anything with my keyboard and nothin? Is this a joke?? 9 was well better. This is why i use cracked versions otherwise i'd be well pissed off right now

I've got an issue where mobile maps freezes when it tries to play a navigation comand (say im coming up to a junction, instead of saying turn left, it just freezes). nothing happens. i have to press the power button and close the program.

It works if i disable sound but that kinda defeats the object of voice navigation.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled but the same thing happens.
Is reflashing an option?

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
I have the problem that Sygic is opening every 5-15 minutes the connection manager, disabling "A-GPS" is solving this problem but the "sat fix" is taking up to 20 minutes then so its not an acceptable solution.

Is there any way to disable the connection manager while Sygic is running?

Except that Sygic is pretty good running (It is just crashing every few hours once but thats acceptable~).