Originally Posted by insanelysexy View Post
Can you please point me to 2.2.x firmware file for aqua-fish and also a tutorial for flashing it?
You could look at this resource by Coderus, although I always run into problems possibly because using Homebrew under Mac OSX rather than Linux failing at
Code:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/lock/__mic_loopdev.lock'
https://github.com/CODeRUS/sfos-builder

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2017 @ India
All firmware files are I could find on google are of version 2.0.2.x. Mine is already upgraded to version 2.0.5.x.

Can you please point me to 2.2.x firmware file for aqua-fish and also a tutorial for flashing it?
i mean backflashing it to 2.0.2 is a thing
ive done it multiple times when effed up and accidentally updated to deadend version where you cant get out of
i ran coderus script to convert on 2.0.2 and it worked fine and i was able to update all the way to 4.x
if you require the files i can share a drive link with everything you need in it

The Following User Says Thank You to kick For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kick View Post
i mean backflashing it to 2.0.2 is a thing
ive done it multiple times when effed up and accidentally updated to deadend version where you cant get out of
i ran coderus script to convert on 2.0.2 and it worked fine and i was able to update all the way to 4.x
if you require the files i can share a drive link with everything you need in it
That would be of great help man !! Thank you !!

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2017 @ India
That would be of great help man !! Thank you !!
i apologize i didnt respond for this long

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=drive_link

here is the link to the drive which contains all firmware files as well as flashing utilities for the indian variant but considering its been so long im pretty sure you've done it already via other means maybe it might come in handy to some person in the future
when flashing it will take a while so you might wanna be patient
i recommend using the usb controller fix file if you are using a ryzen processor since it could disconnect otherwise midway

The Following User Says Thank You to kick For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kick View Post
i apologize i didnt respond for this long

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=drive_link

here is the link to the drive which contains all firmware files as well as flashing utilities for the indian variant but considering its been so long im pretty sure you've done it already via other means maybe it might come in handy to some person in the future
when flashing it will take a while so you might wanna be patient
i recommend using the usb controller fix file if you are using a ryzen processor since it could disconnect otherwise midway
No man, I could not find a way then.. Well lets start 2024 with intex aqua fish. Thanks

Is there any tutorial or something?

Tags
jolla, ssl error