@PamNor which BankID version? I have not had any success with any version above 7.5.0 (all newer versions require play and 7.8 also android 5). And 7.5.0 is since September told too old to be allowed on my devices with simcards both C and X. Maybe it is your bank that does not enforce the version exclusion?

Last edited by ljo; 2018-04-14 at 17:49. Reason: Made explicit BankID version

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ljo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 56 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Sep 2013 @ Norway
Sbanken app, earlier Skandiabanken is ver. 4.0.8. Google Play is ver. 6.4.13c Using sim slot 1. Newer had any problem on Jolla 1/C.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PamNor For This Useful Post:
Posts: 300 | Thanked: 962 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by Heik View Post
I have used dual sim version since the beginning of SailfishX with no major problems. Touch screen is not always responsible when opening lock screen, but closing and reopening with short presses of power button helps.

Also all the Android apps that I use works well. Very rarely any problems.
I only notice that behavior with mce/tap-to-wake enabled. Flashed stock without mce-tools and I cannot make it glitch.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deprecated For This Useful Post:
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Back in SFOS!

I finally gave up on garbage Android. I never learn that pace of garbage android UI on XZs.

So I decided to go to local shop and buy a Xperia X and installed SFOS and my old applications: uradio and sailserver they still going strong Noticed that uradio URL does not work so I will soon send an updated version if some swedish users still use uradio.

I have not got swedish bankid working. I swedish bankid. EU should do something about swedish garbage. It is NOT okey lockout people cause we don't use google service or IOS when we want to identify ourself when pay bills!

That crap application needs google service before I could atleast get it to work without it now I am stuck.

Anyone in sweden got it working? I installed google service from aptoid but still no go :/

Actually ity is even worse bankid will stop work for all people running Android < 5.0
I got BankID working 6 months ago. It was a real pain in the a**. Took a week to get it working
Sorry, cant remember how i got it working but had to get play store and google service. Tried it many times.....
I tried these tricks: https://together.jolla.com/questions.../query:bankid/

EDIT: Yes, will stop working this summer

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breeze5 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ South Dakota
Hi, everyone! You've all been very helpful for me with my N900 and N9 phones, which I have flashed many different ways. I have had several Nexus' and Sony Xperia phones also, and flashed many custom ROMs, kernels, etc. along the way. Thus, I was very excited to get a pre-owned Xperia X Dual and load the community Sailfish OS on it, which I did uneventfully. Wonderful! Love the new OS! However, it currently cannot "read" my nano-SIM card. I have tried in both Sim 1 and 2 slots on my F5122, but nothing has changed. I have installed MultiSIM and tried to change the default.prop and the subscription.conf documents. However, after rebooting, neither changes stuck. Ok, embarrassing, but how does one save the changes to these documents on Sailfish? I was making these changes on-device (i.e., on the phone). I did not see anything in the Pulley Menu to actually save changes, nor does right-click do anything. I installed 2.1.3.7, and it quickly updated OTA to 2.1.4.14 without difficulties. Camera and video both working very well. Sure wish the fingerprint sensor worked. So, how to save edited docs on Sailfish on-device? I should also say that I am able to SSH into the device, so if these changes can be made and saved through terminal I am probably ok with this. Thx!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wicozani For This Useful Post:
Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by wicozani View Post
Hi, everyone! You've all been very helpful for me with my N900 and N9 phones, which I have flashed many different ways. I have had several Nexus' and Sony Xperia phones also, and flashed many custom ROMs, kernels, etc. along the way. Thus, I was very excited to get a pre-owned Xperia X Dual and load the community Sailfish OS on it, which I did uneventfully. Wonderful! Love the new OS! However, it currently cannot "read" my nano-SIM card. I have tried in both Sim 1 and 2 slots on my F5122, but nothing has changed. I have installed MultiSIM and tried to change the default.prop and the subscription.conf documents. However, after rebooting, neither changes stuck. Ok, embarrassing, but how does one save the changes to these documents on Sailfish? I was making these changes on-device (i.e., on the phone). I did not see anything in the Pulley Menu to actually save changes, nor does right-click do anything. I installed 2.1.3.7, and it quickly updated OTA to 2.1.4.14 without difficulties. Camera and video both working very well. Sure wish the fingerprint sensor worked. So, how to save edited docs on Sailfish on-device? I should also say that I am able to SSH into the device, so if these changes can be made and saved through terminal I am probably ok with this. Thx!

Just use the commands that lantern has shown >>here<< and you should be good to go

You will also here an issue where after reboot the mobile settings for internet access will be lost, to fix there do >>this<<

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mariusmssj For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
Just use the commands that lantern has shown >>here<< and you should be good to go

You will also here an issue where after reboot the mobile settings for internet access will be lost, to fix there do >>this<<
Thx! I've made the changes Lantern suggests, but how to save the changes? Using File Browser, I have navigated to the two documents and both 'Viewed contents' and 'Opened' (and edited) each. This results in a screen with six tiles of the docs I have viewed contents and/or opened. 3 of these tiles are links to the original docs, the other 3 link to the edited versions as shown by Lantern. Long-pressing on any of these tiles gives me the options to 'delete' or 'Move to top'. Does 'Delete' mean to delete the file, or only to delete its presence on the tile screen? If these tiles represent open files, how to save and close the edited versions while simply closing (or deleting) the originals? This screen/panel with these tiles of the docs persists through reboots.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wicozani For This Useful Post:
You should use ssh connection or terminal app and edit them as root.
devel-su nano /path/file
Ctrl-O to save, Ctrl-X to exit.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lantern For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lantern View Post
You should use ssh connection or terminal app and edit them as root.
devel-su nano /path/file
Ctrl-O to save, Ctrl-X to exit.
Done!

Used 32-bit Putty on windows 10 pro ThinkPad Ultrabook to SSH into device, gained root, installed nano packages, and used nano to edit the .prop and .conf docs. Reboot, now SIM 1 and 2 info shows, though not able to connect to my AT&T network with my SIM card (NET10 for AT&T; works fine in my Xperia Z5 Premium) in either slot. Am researching this issue further. Thx again!

Follow-up: Got my cellular coverage all sorted. Now have 4G cellular data working. If only the SFOS Google Voice (qgvdial) and Dropbox (Sailbox) apps were working properly. Also worried I am going to wear out my power button without fingerprint sensor working. Such a godsend on my Xperia Z5 Premium. Hope it is enabled in next OS update.

Last edited by wicozani; 2018-05-01 at 16:40.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wicozani For This Useful Post:
I wonder if US banning of ZTE and Huawei would result in any Sailfish phones from them...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lantern For This Useful Post:

Tags
sailfish os, sony xperia x