@ daneel would extra swap on a class 10 mem card cut it for

Originally Posted by jnack95 View Post
I really don't get it...what does this device have that the N900 doesn't ? 1Gz? Anything else?
A compass! If only the n900 had that....

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Brighton
Originally Posted by jnack95 View Post
I really don't get it...what does this device have that the N900 doesn't ? 1Gz? Anything else?
Better keyboard, Harmattan, multi-touch, sexier construction..

The Following User Says Thank You to Darkshine For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by LTman View Post
@ daneel would extra swap on a class 10 mem card cut it for
Already have it, it does help a bit but it does not really cut it.

Originally Posted by volt View Post
Official MMS support.
And don't forget 1GB RAM, 8GP camera, 4-row keyboard...

The only disappointment is the capacitive touchscreen, I would have preferred resistive.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GameboyRMH For This Useful Post:
its got a 12mpx sensor i think ... the english in the whitesheet is a bit rough. it was specifying that the FRONT sensor's were identical, not the back .. it only said the back was capable of taking 8mpx shots. nothing about it being ONLY 8mpx.

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by marktold View Post
Starting this thread I was hopping for a N950 to be even better then the N900 since I have not found a phone that matches the N900 yet.

After just a couple of post I must read that the phone is for developers only and all my dreams a shattered.

Sad moment

Markus

PS: What would you think about a open letter to Nokia on my site www.n950.com where people would sign with name, country and a short comment begging Nokia to make a better N900 available to consumers.
I like this idea, it shouldn't be a big problem for Nokia to produce for example a N900 version with at least 1GB RAM. If there are enough interested customers (1.000+) the chance is high that they accept this deal.

They could also make a version with 2GB RAM and call it the first smartphone with 2GB ram or something like that :P

Resistive would have been preferable, obviously.

The front camera needs an upgrade much more than we need the extra megapixels.

The Following User Says Thank You to volt For This Useful Post:
Ah, I really wish the wifi/bluetooth/etc chip on my N900 were user swapable It's the only thing not working, I think.

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by Crogge View Post
I like this idea, it shouldn't be a big problem for Nokia to produce for example a N900 version with at least 1GB RAM. If there are enough interested customers (1.000+) the chance is high that they accept this deal.

They could also make a version with 2GB RAM and call it the first smartphone with 2GB ram or something like that :P
They won't do it only for 1000 people. Also, 2GB RAM is as unlikely as the producion of a consumer N950. But I like N9 anyways.

Tags
gimme, plz lemme buy, take my money!, want noa!!