Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
https://youtu.be/3_QSJyJaeD4

I'm the only one looking for part 3. Lets take the fight to them with interstellar travel and alien guns.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Some say we are intelligent or smart. But I would argue that even the smartest brains are plain stupid. Whatever we come up with is just for humans.

We haven’t collectively come up with a single thing that is helping our home, the planet itself.

Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I wait also

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
I wait also
Excellent. Welcome to the waiting game.The white snowball is packed with alien tech. If we had that technology. What would we create.

Weapons?
Or
A massive ice maker?
https://edition.cnn.com/2023/07/30/w...ntl/index.html

Last edited by Dave999; 2023-07-30 at 20:48.

When do I get the mod rights? it's so much noice in this universe.

Hah, I have been waiting something from you. Today got to know that there was Nikolai Tesla, there was Edison, and then there was - this finnish guy!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Tigerstedt

Listened podcast about him. He was the first one who managed to sync picture (which he increased to 24fps) with audio (for which he build totally new amplifiers which able to give enough volume for movie theatre). Also invented wireless pocket phone with flat speakers. The audio/picture sync was a success but he released it in Berlin, applied there for patent and the next day broke a world war. Finland was still under rule of Russia at that time so he was labeled russian and he had to leave from Germany and Germany took his blueprints and took them to use. He had bad luck in many occasion in life and died quite young.

His dad threw him out from his home after he got to know that his 15 year old son Eric had build a listening system with microphones to the whole house to spy what people were talking. In the beginning of 20th century.

Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
His dad threw him out from his home after he got to know that his 15 year old son Eric had build a listening system with microphones to the whole house to spy what people were talking. In the beginning of 20th century.

He was a Tiger and ahead of his time.

Meamish has that podcast something about his personal life?

Information that I have collected some where else:
His ex-wife took some equipments so he could not continue research in Finland so he try to go work for Edison.
His only child died at 1925.

And wikipedia:
"When it finally seemed that Tigerstedt was on the verge of commercial success, he was involved in an ultimately fatal car accident on April 20, 1924, when another car unexpectedly turned in front of the car Tigerstedt was travelling in. There were persistent rumours that a competitor had arranged for the accident, but there was never any proof of this."

This guy deserve the movie.

Yeah, he landed badly when he was young while ski jumping and got a tuberculose bacteria in the surgery. It stayed latent untill the car accident in states and the bacteria killed him. Awesome dude.

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson