I've been researching these beauties for a while now and am looking to purchase one. I'm looking for a 770 but if the price is right I'd definitely consider an N800 as well. I am located in Canada however, so you'll have to be alright with shipping it internationally. I don't mind paying a bit extra for that if necessary.

Post what you've got to offer! I'd like to work out some kind of deal this week, otherwise I'll be heading off to try my luck on eBay.

You can email me at bryan.licas@gmail.com or send me a PM here. Thanks for looking!!

Posts: 574 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ BC, Canada
You can get a brand new N800 for about $250 Cdn these days from some Canadian online stores. Or are you wanting to spend less than that?

Which stores? Or, which are worth dealing with?

wc, a recent convert

Originally Posted by blicas View Post
I've been researching these beauties for a while now and am looking to purchase one. I'm looking for a 770 but if the price is right I'd definitely consider an N800 as well. I am located in Canada however, so you'll have to be alright with shipping it internationally. I don't mind paying a bit extra for that if necessary.

Post what you've got to offer! I'd like to work out some kind of deal this week, otherwise I'll be heading off to try my luck on eBay.

You can email me at bryan.licas@gmail.com or send me a PM here. Thanks for looking!!
hi
check pm

Posts: 574 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ BC, Canada
Canadian price comparison site:
http://www.shopbot.ca/p-45601.html

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Buy.com is worth dealing with and has fairly consistently had the least expensive new price for the N800.

Hey everyone, I found a great deal on an N800 on eBay and pulled the trigger on it. Thanks for everyone who sent me their offers, they were great as well but I couldn't pass up on this opportunity. Looking forward to my new tablet!