Active Topics

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by mtagt56 View Post
No being rude what have looked like this!

Stop wasting others time who are sat here clicking f5 looking for updates about mobile phone direct deliveries, your wasting my time and others who are looking for updates. At this stage in this post we dont actually care about the various items you have bought, what we care about is when is our phone coming. Your wasting our time you @@@@~~"£

But I didnt say that i was nice (ish)
What does the thread title say?

What am I?

What is mattmills8133?

Now quit throwing tantrums, how old are you - 5?

Originally Posted by Kieron View Post
What does the thread title say?

What am I?

What is mattmills8133?

Now quit throwing tantrums, how old are you - 5?
This Thread says Mobile Phones Direct N900 Customers

You are possibly a MPD N900 Cust

Mattmills8133 quite possibly among other things is MPD N900 Cust

However as we have had this discussion previously it depends on the context as to how you want to take this thread predominatly it is about people who have orders outstanding or waiting for news that is one way others may take the thread which is more than likely.

The other which is how you have possibly taken it is about just being random mpd cust, but in all honesty there is other threads specifically dealing with your topic.
Ordered 4th December 2009 - Heard didly squat to date-but then again im not expecting too-although advertising on your site order before 3 will be with you next day is false advertising (this is a long signature)phone arrived 10/12/09 at 12.55

Now now ladies...

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kent, England
Link for manual PDF anybody ?

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Whitfield
This Thread says Mobile Phones Direct N900 Customers

You are possibly a MPD N900 Cust

Mattmills8133 quite possibly among other things is MPD N900 Cust

However as we have had this discussion previously it depends on the context as to how you want to take this thread predominatly it is about people who have orders outstanding or waiting for news that is one way others may take the thread which is more than likely.

The other which is how you have possibly taken it is about just being random mpd cust, but in all honesty there is other threads specifically dealing with your topic.
I am an N900 MPD customer who has been waiting longer than since the 4th December, the fact I have only just found this forum does not relate in any way how long I have been a customer.

End of discussion.
Peg, is there not a downloadable one on the nokia website mate?

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Edinburgh
Originally Posted by Kieron View Post
Coming up, give me a sec.

EDIT: Here we are buddy http://www.nokia.co.uk/get-support-a...rt/n900/guides
That appears to be a little more than 8 pages long!
Though I'm only at work so plenty of time to read it!

C'mon, please change from "Ready For Despatch" - is it likely to happen during the day!?

oh well you will be pleased my little friend has just arrived, so i feel it would be rude of me to make posts in this forum if i am now in receipt of my little gadget.

I will set it off to charge and go looking for topics that relate to what i need. thanks for all your assistance with my mpd topic. hope you guys get your phones soon. im over the moon its come so quickly i mean 4th december isnt too bad i was expecting late next week.

Hope the bloody thing works now, will post pics once i work the thing out
Ordered 4th December 2009 - Heard didly squat to date-but then again im not expecting too-although advertising on your site order before 3 will be with you next day is false advertising (this is a long signature)phone arrived 10/12/09 at 12.55

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Whitfield
oh well you will be pleased my little friend has just arrived, so i feel it would be rude of me to make posts in this forum if i am now in receipt of my little gadget.

I will set it off to charge and go looking for topics that relate to what i need. thanks for all your assistance with my mpd topic. hope you guys get your phones soon. im over the moon its come so quickly i mean 4th december isnt too bad i was expecting late next week.

Hope the bloody thing works now, will post pics once i work the thing out
Wow, what a change of tone, congrats on ur new device!

Originally Posted by mattmills8133 View Post
Wow, what a change of tone, congrats on ur new device!
cheers sorry if i appeared rude, no harm ment