Hi all,

I'm trying to work out how to test for "maemo" in qmake. I can test for unix but what if I want to compile for desktop linux? eg.
Code:
maemo {
    #add stuff here
}
Doesn't seem to work for me. I am guessing I should test for unix, but what if I want specifically maemo so I can do stuff like add in source/header files for EGL & OpenGL ES 2.0 instead of GLX & regular OpenGL?

Thanks! I tried searching various documentations but I couldn't find a straight answer.

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ SF Bay Area
Code:
maemo5 {
message("Maemo5 your world")
}
Works to distinguish the n900.
qgvnotify: Google voice and contacts notifier for diablo and maemo.

If you want to thank me, click the Thanks button.
If you'd like to thank my applications, vote to move them to extras.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uvatbc For This Useful Post:
Thanks, but I wish I knew where this secret information is located. I can find Qt documentation & qtcreator stuff but the mobile-specific or MADDE integration is a bit elusive or spotty or there's just that one wiki article where it shows how to get the two to talk together and that's about it.

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ SF Bay Area
Originally Posted by Boberfly View Post
Thanks, but I wish I knew where this secret information is located. I can find Qt documentation & qtcreator stuff but the mobile-specific or MADDE integration is a bit elusive or spotty or there's just that one wiki article where it shows how to get the two to talk together and that's about it.
I started here and here and as I read the examples, I saw
Code:
QT += maemo5
As a wild guess, I tried maemo5 as a platform differentiator and it worked.
Sorry I don't really have a pointer to exactly where you'd find this maemo/symbian specific qmake info.

If you look at the pro file that I have in my app, you'll see way too many hacks. Maybe thats the best way to learn: Someone else's code
qgvnotify: Google voice and contacts notifier for diablo and maemo.

If you want to thank me, click the Thanks button.
If you'd like to thank my applications, vote to move them to extras.

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 263 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
You can find the different platform identifiers from Qt's mkspecs directory (for example C:\Qt\4.6.x\mkspecs).

The Following User Says Thank You to TNiga For This Useful Post: