Notices

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
the memory consumption problem is most important
I check it used up 18-20% memory...........but sometimes it go down to 8-9%

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Install Dolphin Keyboard from openrepos/warehouse
Ok, thank you!

Should I uninstall Dolphin Keyboard before future Sailfish OS updates?? I'm asking this because once I had to do "factory reset" to my Jolla after trying to install OS update, (there was an application installed from openrepos that jammed my Jolla).

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by fin2cv View Post
Ok, thank you!

Should I uninstall Dolphin Keyboard before future Sailfish OS updates?? I'm asking this because once I had to do "factory reset" to my Jolla after trying to install OS update, (there was an application installed from openrepos that jammed my Jolla).
No need to uninstall dolphin keyboard, it's not modifying any system app/settings.

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
So just a quick heads up to all you WhatsUp users. I have been blocked from using the service after a certain incident.

I was leaving a few groups but before doing so I wanted to set things straight. So the thing that got me banned (probably) was giving and revoking admin rights in bulk.

I have the list in front of me, where I can name and denounce folks from the admin privilege. It should get applied after I'm done by acknowledging all the changes (tick arrow on SailfishOS).
This apparently tried to communicate all the changes at once (or maybe you can't revoke admin rights or even remove folks from groups, you can only leave?) thus leading to my ban.

After quite a while I have finally been unblocked (send about 15 mails to them - yay! I was this close to leaving the service alltogether!)

So maybe we can stick to how the official apps workflow in these regards, even if the API allows for it someway or the other. That's how I got tracked down.

Now as I have a mail adress that could easily be linked to my username here - and just in case someone from WA is watching us - thanks for the unban and for all the fish. So long

One more thing: what happened to the don't send read notifications feature? Why is the pulleymenu disabled? I can still edit the whatsup.conf file to exclude folks but does it still work?

BR

MoritzJT

Last edited by MoritzJT; 2015-11-12 at 08:28.

The Following User Says Thank You to MoritzJT For This Useful Post:
Posts: 301 | Thanked: 531 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ The Netherlands
Joining whatsup again, Android app freezes all the time. For some reason I didn't get all my groups yet, but for now I'm happy. Thanks for the new update!

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Spain
Some of my contacts are missing in 'Contacts', how can I recover them?
I had this problem some time ago, I've tried uninstall and install, but the problem isn't solved. Any idea?

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2015 @ Germany
Thanks a million, upgrade works like a charm!

0.2-3 was running in background wile installing 0.2-4 (I just forgot to quit from the menue). No matter, I just restarted and it worked!

GO ON!

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ NIgeria
I am always grateful for Whatsup, and just wondering if Cepi is still the one maintaining it or you? I donated last a while ago, and I think another donation is in order. Keep up the amazing work, Whatsup on MeeGo is sublime, but on Sailfish wow...

The Following User Says Thank You to dameceno For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 939 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Finland
My Whatsup doesn't connect anymore (since today). Just switching between "connecting" and "disconnected". Anybody else having problems or is it just me?

Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
Originally Posted by Koiruus View Post
My Whatsup doesn't connect anymore (since today). Just switching between "connecting" and "disconnected". Anybody else having problems or is it just me?
Mine is running

The Following User Says Thank You to explit For This Useful Post:

Tags
alpha, jolla, tohkbd, whatsup