Notices

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Sweden
Don't know if mencoder supports it, but it would be nice to have an option where it runs more then one thread (when transcoding).

Last edited by mutex; 2007-04-16 at 09:44.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
1.42 released:

New reswolutions (480x288, 800x480).
Details and dowload links:
http://konttoristhoughts.blogspot.co...42-update.html

Posts: 316 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Maryland, US
after downloading the windows version I still see "1.40" on the screen.

also, do not see the new resolutions!?

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ San Jose, CA
same here, whats going on?

dont see that crazy resolution either.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
Must have been my bad. I develop on OSX and apparently while building the install file for xp I had the old version in it. I'll post the latest version in the evening or in saturday morning.

Posts: 316 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Maryland, US
Originally Posted by konttori View Post
Must have been my bad. I develop on OSX and apparently while building the install file for xp I had the old version in it. I'll post the latest version in the evening or in saturday morning.
thx. Can you let us know here when it is ready?

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Austin, Texas
I just want to add that this is a fabulous app! Thanks so much not just for taking the time to develop it, but also to fix and improve it. On behalf of the many users who do not often enough say thanks, I say:

BRAVO!

Phillip

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by konttori View Post
Thank $DElTY$ ! I was starting to think I had finally snapped.

Originally Posted by Greyghost View Post
I just want to add that this is a fabulous app! Thanks so much not just for taking the time to develop it, but also to fix and improve it. On behalf of the many users who do not often enough say thanks, I say:

BRAVO!

Phillip
I second that. Thanks Konttori

I noticed that there is a new "Convert DVD track:" pop-up, that is greyed out. Is there some configuration necessary for this to be enabled? Or, is it a forthcoming feature?

That's the last item that would make Media Converter perfect for me, because I have to do a 2-step process ATM to convert my DVD collection (unencrypted, of course) for watching on my N800.

Thanks for the great app, Konttori!