Posts: 48 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Oulu, Finland
One of my friends have one and I've seen four dudes toying with their n900's in a bus.

Jolla, The First One TOH
N9, black 16GB
N810

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
i havent seen anyone in bunbury, australia

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
I've seen the N900 a couple of times on people and sold the phone to about 5-6 people. Maybe it has an effect that I live in Finland?

Quite surprisingly, I've sold the device to people in the age category 20-29 and 40-50, at least two and two in those categories, not sure what I did with the sixth. Sold it to someone though.

EDIT: D'oh I sold it to myself. I'm 23.

Last edited by cjp; 2010-03-26 at 13:30. Reason: type-o, d'uh

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by telnet View Post
Who was the plonker in John Lewis Watford last weekend using the IR Tv remote app to turn up the volume on all the TV's eh?

Was defo an N900 user lol.
I work at Peter Jones and mine is the only one I've seen there. might go up and annoy audio with that one, though!

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by cjp View Post
EDIT: D'oh I sold it to myself. I'm 23.
Was it hard sale?

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Nottingham
@ Tanekray, Loki79bj

This town ain't big enough for the three of us

and don't forget to pin the map (see below)

haven't seen anyone till now, but I have one for me and the other for my elder brother. right m in US, but wil soon be going back to India.
( I bought from some indian dealer on ebay ). both phones came up for around $1050.

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North Yorkshire, UK
I saw my first fellow n900er last night on the train home - at least it was my train home. We were busily comparing notes on what we'd downloaded etc when I commented that I'd not seen him on that train before - turned out it was because he'd caught the wrong train. Ooops. At least that still makes me the only n900er in t'village :-D

Have not seen a single other n900 here in SE Florida, and I work in the tech field. Almost all my friends and coworkers I've shown it to have been really impressed (except for a couple iPhone die hards) but they all have smartphones already.

Nokia has also done a very poor job of getting the word out, when I was shopping for a service provider, none of the phone sales people had heard of it.

I live in Iraq, and I never seen anyone with N900 .. bad for NOKIA good for me