Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Getting the money back via a legal action seems very tasking to do from Europe, especially as Indiegogo seems to be using the route of unco-operativeness resistance.

I have written it off as a learning experience, those are most efficient when it hurts somewhere like on the wallet

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Getting the money back via a legal action seems very tasking to do from Europe, especially as Indiegogo seems to be using the route of unco-operativeness resistance.

I have written it off as a learning experience, those are most efficient when it hurts somewhere like on the wallet
Good advice! Me too.
That doesn’t mean we shall give up so the companies can do it again.

I mean there are poeple that bought like 4 tablets and maybe poeple with tiny paychecks jolla needs to own their mistakes and what they promised.

To me it’s such a small amount of money so I don’t even consider legal action and writings to my credit card vendor but I’m here to support everyone who do that.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2019-03-03 at 13:10.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Good advice! Me too.
That doesn’t mean we shall give up so the companies can do it again.

I mean there are poeple that bought like 4 tablets and maybe poeple with tiny paychecks jolla needs to own their mistakes and what they promised.

To me it’s such a small amount of money so I don’t even consider legal action and writings to my credit card vendor but I’m here to support everyone who do that.
So far, no news nor answer here. My ticket lies silent.
I have no hope to see money back. What I wish the most is the funding page to close, hopefully with a statement on the YouYouta company being scam.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to magullo For This Useful Post:
Dave, what has Jolla to do with Youyota tablet refunds?

...other than blaming Jolla is present in your every post!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Heik View Post
Dave, what has Jolla to do with Youyota tablet refunds?

...other than blaming Jolla is present in your every post!
The both trying to get away with it by putting their heads in the sand.

The scams was probably completely different for all I know and jolla did inially everything right but last two year they are back at youyota level of communication.

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
jolla did inially everything right but last two year they are back at youyota level of communication.
They had a press article stating they did not make profit in 2018 and probably will not make any in 2019.

Have a translation from finnish:

Despite the growth of Russian business, Jolla has not turned his business into profit.

“The result has gone in a positive direction and we have made positive months, but the company was not profitable on an annual basis last year and I would say that it will not be this year,” says Jolla's CEO Sami Pienimäki.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
They had a press article stating they did not make profit in 2018 and probably will not make any in 2019.

Have a translation from finnish:

Despite the growth of Russian business, Jolla has not turned his business into profit.

“The result has gone in a positive direction and we have made positive months, but the company was not profitable on an annual basis last year and I would say that it will not be this year,” says Jolla's CEO Sami Pienimäki.
Expected when they don’t treat their customers nicley. Then maybe they should say something about it on the blog post and explain the situation with a line atleast.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
What's "nicley"? Are you after their spare nickels?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
You know, years ago when I came to America I didn't have a nickel in my pocket. Now I have a nickel in my pocket... G Marx

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
You know, years ago when I came to America I didn't have a nickel in my pocket. Now I have a nickel in my pocket... G Marx
Congrats! The American Dream!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla tablet, sailfish os