Originally Posted by n950 View Post
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=88577&page=6

I have some like the one you have.
Hi! I saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IhB...ature=youtu.be

You are very lucky! I had seen this UI only once many years ago! This unreleased firmware is very rare! And I think more beautiful than the final N9 Meego

Last edited by Mivas_Greece; 2020-02-18 at 20:02.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mivas_Greece For This Useful Post:
if you want to sell this... you really don't deserve to own it - just send it to me

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by catbus View Post
if you want to sell this... you really don't deserve to own it - just send it to me
People sell things for obvious reasons... But for the specific one, I am in dilemma. I would like to keep it, as it is the rarest proto I have ever had (rarer than the 3D-Touch Nokia McLaren for instance), but if it is to sell, that would be only to a collector that respects this device, and of course for a justifiable price.

If you belong to that category and you are interested feel free to write me in pm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mivas_Greece For This Useful Post:
After long time in this dilemma, if I would let go the rarest prototype I have ever owned or not, I finally came to the decision to let it go. But that would not be for nothing. I mention the final price in the first post.

To my knowledge, there is only one more owner here in the community, I am not sure if there is anyone else in the world...

The original, unreleased Dali UI as we have never seen before.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mivas_Greece For This Useful Post:
UPDATE: The prototype is sold (unfortunately, as always, outside the community of TMO...)

P.S. For some reason, the title of original post of the thread doesn't change after I edit "For sale" to "sold", so I updated the information here.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Mivas_Greece View Post
UPDATE: The prototype is sold (unfortunately, as always, outside the community of TMO...)

P.S. For some reason, the title of original post of the thread doesn't change after I edit "For sale" to "sold", so I updated the information here.
Hi. If you don't mind sharing, how much was it sold for? Thanks!

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Hi. If you don't mind sharing, how much was it sold for? Thanks!
I can't tell exactly, but a bit higher than the price I had offered it here... Still, only half of the price another similar one was sold several years ago... Maybe there are not more than these 2-3 devices of its kind in the world...

Anyways, we always have to give something to take something. I might start a new thread (not in sale section) to dig into the world of another cancelled prototype (if time allows).

Tags
meego, nokia, prototype, silver, unreleased