Auction for the GPD Pocket ends tomorrow at 12:00 GMT, current leading bid: $376 user Tomat0.

Concerning n950's - I will list them on ebay in the nearest days.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meego_leenooks1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 119 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Poland
@meego_leenooks1: are you unhappy with the price, or simply you maybe you threat us like kind of Jolla? (if the latter is the case, I can pay in advance now)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badpixel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by badpixel View Post
@meego_leenooks1: are you unhappy with the price, or simply you maybe you threat us like kind of Jolla? (if the latter is the case, I can pay in advance now)
I don't want to sell the devices for much less than I bought them for.
I mean at least the working "rm690", other ones with leaking LCDs cost less surely.

The Following User Says Thank You to meego_leenooks1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 119 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Poland
Originally Posted by meego_leenooks1 View Post
I don't want to sell the devices for much less than I bought them for.
I mean at least the working "rm690", other ones with leaking LCDs cost less surely.
Hmm...so if you don't want real auction (with risk of loose), then maybe tell your price, and maybe someone will agree there.

And about broken n950s, you know that display is the component, that's easiest to break, costs usually 30-50% of device and in case of n950, it's unobtanium. But because I'm budget limited, I prefer to take a risk with broken n950 for cheap, with hope I will find displays someday somewhere(or loose small amount of money). I don't have money to buy n950s in good shape/normal price as daily drivers (altough it's best phone I've ever seen[it would be gorgeous to use it with n9's oled screen, which is IMHO better).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badpixel For This Useful Post:
Well, all 4 my n950's are for sale now. I have accidentally broken the SIM slot in one of them which I use every day, so I had to switch to another phone.
Thus, for sale: one working n950 "rm690" in excellent condition, and three somewhat broken n950's "for parts only". I will make two listings on ebay later - one for working n950 and one for all 3 broken phones.

Also, Tomat0 declined to buy the GPD Pocket so the offer goes to pichlo with the second highest bid of $365.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meego_leenooks1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 634 | Thanked: 3,266 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Colombia
Did you ever find out what exactly is the difference between the RM-690 and a standard RM-680? Is it using the same version of Harmattan or a different version?

Could you please post the output of "dmesg" right after boot, "cat /proc/cpuinfo", "lsusb -v", "lshal -t" and "lshal -l"?

Maemo Leste for N950 and N9 (currently broken).
Devuan for N950 and N9.

Mobile devices with mainline Linux support - Help needed with documentation.

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." - Henry Spencer

The Following User Says Thank You to wicket For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by meego_leenooks1 View Post
Also, Tomat0 declined to buy the GPD Pocket so the offer goes to pichlo with the second highest bid of $365.
What a shame. Unfortunately, almost two months passed since my offer and I no longer have the cash to spare (splashed it out on a present for the missus).

On the other hand, I made a solemn promise and going back on that makes a bad karma. I can offer a chance to the third highest bidder and pay the difference up to $50. If I am not mistaken, JoOppen's offer of $330 fits the bill.

If that falls through, then I will take it.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Err, a nagging voice at the back of my head telling me, "don't be silly, don't just give away $50."
Hence, there is a time limit on my offer. End of March, i.e. this Saturday. I will check the situation on Sunday morning UK time and act accordingly.

wicket,

dmesg: klogctl: Operation not permitted
and lsusb gives empty output.
I feel the root privs are required but the phone is not rooted and there is no even devel-su.
(Update: lsusb on rooted "rm680" gives empty output too, however dmesg works even with user privs.)

Other commands output:
http://n950.ru/rm690/cpuinfo.txt
http://n950.ru/rm690/lshal_l.txt
http://n950.ru/rm690/lshal_t.txt

lshal diff between "rm680" and "rm690": http://n950.ru/rm690/diff.txt
It looks like the hardware is identical, except the "rm690" marking on the antenna.

Last edited by meego_leenooks1; 2018-03-28 at 09:06.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meego_leenooks1 For This Useful Post:
48 hours before my offer expires...

Tags
nokia n950, selling n950