Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will... My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit... My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my rifle clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will... Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

Russia, USA, India and China walks into a bar from fight. Who survives?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2022-06-20 at 19:38.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
The rest of the world.

Big shout out to Mr Admin. Can I have modrights in this thread. It's so white noice.

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I was actually considering Bulgaria for this summer holiday but this made me change my mind.
My browser shows at that link: Try one of these browsers to continue to reuters.com. Safari Firefox Chrome Microsoft Edge
And even with Firefox with blocked WebRTC protocol doesn't show.
And that change my mind to go Reuters web-page in this summer

I was so close the be the last man standing @TMO ITFCT at the same time as the first HIMARS enters Ukraine maybe its needed since we have a madman in our world.
That is the same country jolla is depending on.

Last edited by Dave999; 2022-06-25 at 17:27.

Are you ready to freeze your balls of during the winter? That is the russian plan. So coal an nuclear will be used to counter Russia. Climate change is not easy to handle when the ones with most powers have completely different agendas.
Thats is rhe country jolla is dependent on. Have they found any new investors? Would be easy according to someone.

Last edited by Dave999; 2022-06-25 at 17:30.

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I was so close the be the last man standing @TMO
Ah, more incentive to keep the Photo Competition going

Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Ah, more incentive to keep the Photo Competition going
You don't see any issues with a competition with only me as competitor?

I will also be judge and decide the winner. Maybe subject can be the final countdown with war, climate change, food, water and energy crises. 50 yrats from now we are in trouble. And I mean humanity.

At least until aliens can be confirmed or a new handheld device arrives to this old nokia community.

Last edited by Dave999; 2022-06-26 at 18:25.

Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I by the way follow this thread almost daily.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Do you want to go head to head in the final countdown photo competition. The first one that capture an alien lifeform wins.

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson