Sorry for something so basic (and dumb): How do I close the panel on the left-hand side of the screen to see my browser in fullscreen?

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by nessiemio View Post
Sorry for something so basic (and dumb): How do I close the panel on the left-hand side of the screen to see my browser in fullscreen?
One of the buttons on the top of the tablet maximises apps to take up the whole screen. A second press will bring them back into non-maximised mode.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pelago For This Useful Post:
It's also in the browser menu. Hit the menu key, then View, then Fullscreen.

...and since this is all ready after being cut n pasted in another thread:

http://tabletschool.blogspot.com/

is one of the best places to start, imo no matter what your technical level. It shouldn't take more than a few hours of viewing these youtube vids to really understand your tablet. The site was thought through and done very well.

Joe

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2009 @ Beijing,China
the easy way is pressed the button on the top-left, the browser will be full screen, and you can press the second button on the front-left to choose viewing or closing the tab pages.

Posts: 880 | Thanked: 264 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
there's also some options as to what browser window decorations are shown in fullscreen mode too, find it via menu