Notices

Here is a few things I have found:

* There is no option to play my playlist. The following bugs were found when using "artists similar to..." option.
* After typing in artist's name, the plugin will often show "Playlist is empty" message or something similar. Retrying the same artist usually works.
* After playing a song, last.fm plugin stops playback until a button is pressed.
* The skip-forward button that is supposed to skip to the next song does not work very well: I have to click it multiple times before it works. The button gets highlighted, but nothing happens.
* Audio scrubbing does not appear to work, at least no audio files appear in "My downloads".

The Following User Says Thank You to fms For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Hm, i don't have such experience, maybe not everyone is affected. The second, the third and the fourth item on your list are working for me.

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Hm, i don't have such experience, maybe not everyone is affected. The second, the third and the fourth item on your list are working for me.
Weird. Maybe I just need to reboot? Or run Canola-Cleanup and reinstall?

Reboot did not help. Is there something else I may be doing wrong? Or maybe there is someone with the same problems?

The nature of the things you list is suggesting something network related i think. What kind of connection are you using?

The nature of the things you list is suggesting something network related i think. What kind of connection are you using?
802.11g WiFi to the access point, 100Mbd inside provider's network, ~4Mbd out into the world. I don't think this should affect the "skip" button functionality though - the button isn't getting delayed, it is getting ignored unless I click it multiple times. Same button works perfectly well in every other Canola module.

Reinstall the plugin? I guess you already did it

My playback wasn't interrupted after 1st song either... was surprised cuz I was expecting to have to press the 'next' button. I was playing music tagged 'jazz'

Howevver, I cannot gett lastfm to login unless I select the wrong city as my 'home city' in clock settings.

Strangely enough, after some 10 or so songs, now i need to press next to get to the next song.

The progress bar stops at -00:01 if that's of any help.

Strangely enough, after some 10 or so songs, now i need to press next to get to the next song. The progress bar stops at -00:01 if that's of any help.
Yep, that is what I am seeing as well.