Active Topics

Notices

each time I open wazapp, the GPS signal appears on the status bar !! Any idea why ?

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Originally Posted by hamoud younes View Post
each time I open wazapp, the GPS signal appears on the status bar !! Any idea why ?
They are tracking your location and spying on you for being such a bad boy.

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
hey Dazsa, Why did you lie to people with false information?
whatsapp account using IMSI stored on SIM card. you cant use old account with different SIM ot without SIM card.
Not true, I'm using Wazapp (N9 with SIM) and Whatsapp (N95 without SIM) both using same number

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@Dazsa hey, genius boy, suggest then to hamoud younes how to use wazapp with different number and imsi?

Originally Posted by KTy View Post
After sending some pictures in one thread, going in another thread, using the phone, (maybe) taking a picture, sending another picture gives me infinite busy box.... (square thingy)
I had this on much older version.

Should also mention that I have used "rawcam" to take some pictures (different picture format).
Using wazapp_0.9.13~nightly_28112012_armel.deb , this issue is still there.
I actually believe rawcam is the one breaking the gallery.

Start wazapp, send a picture, open rawcam (using rawcam_1.0.3_armel.deb ), take a picture, close rawcam, then try to send a picture with wazapp again,... Should give you the "infinite loading" bug....

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@Dazsa hey, genius boy, suggest then to hamoud younes how to use wazapp with different number and imsi?
well, actually my advise is for you Coderus: GET OVER IT! accept you were mistaken and you can read the last 2 pages to realise you were wrong. Next time, test things first, then talk! Btw, I still do not get why you waited to read my reply to the user to say it was false info instead of giving your "reliable" reply to hamoud younes first, is it that you just wait for posts to which you "think" you can fight back instead of helping people in the first place? Take a break or practise yoga, man!
Another thing in which you are mistaken, I'm not a boy!

Last edited by Dazsa; 2012-12-02 at 03:57.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India, Canada
@danza @coderus guys just chill, this thread for development of wazapp not for battles.

I want to see Bojan with pink nails too, but we should get that by discussing wazapp, not over how correct someone is.
also @devian
Not true, I'm using Wazapp (N9 with SIM) and Whatsapp (N95 without SIM) both using same number
how do you use whatsapp on the N95 without a sim card, especially the same number?? I tried using whatsapp on my N8 without sim and itvwont even run.

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
that guy who said there will be 10000 posts here before end of year. getready to live up to your words.

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
@ Coderus

2.12 ;-)

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
@ Dazsa

I love you ;-)

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp